Some Chick, are you here?

Started by Moolah!, Jun 05 06 06:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

kitten wrote:
 If the guests are malicious they don't last long around here.

The karma facility is a blessing indeed - especially when it's used for smiting!

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Some Chick

I agree with letting guests post.  However, one thing that can be incentive for people to register is access to a "member only" area of a forum.  In there you can have access to forums that are less stringently moderatted than those available for public viewing.  Access can be revoked for breaking the site rules of conduct, and continued misbehaviour results in perma ban.

Worked for me.  

Some Chick

*Waves hello to Purelife*

I was a good girl over there, was I not?

purelife

Hiya Some Chick!  You were absolutely marvelous there, darlin!     ....for real!

You're not posting on dv anymore?

Some Chick

purelife wrote:
 Hiya Some Chick!  You were absolutely marvelous there, darlin!     ....for real!

You're not posting on dv anymore?[/DIV]
 They banned me for posting giant photos to destroy threads that were promoting hate.  As well as a couple from Stupidstar that were posting photos of lesbian women making out and saying I was one of them or threads she started calling me *ahem* a slut.  

Pfft.  AS if.

I found beautiful, gigantic shots of world landmarks and posted them as my response, thereby making the threads unreadable.  Unfortunately, the mod deleted them, left the disparaging posts by said moron, and banned me.

I believe said moron is the mod.

purelife

Holy f*ck!  Don't you just LOVE chaos!  LOL!  

Anyways, I'm happy to know that you found us here!

Some Chick

Thanks, purelife!

Of course, it won't help my productivity to have found another place to entertain me when I feel the need to chill a few minutes.

I'd be so rich if I wasn't so lazy.

I feel a nap attack coming on.  The sun is shining down on me at my desk, I'm warm, cozy, well fed, relaxed... and still 45 minutes to go before I walk home.

*Yawns and stretches*  

I feel like a cat.

tenkani

I have nothing to add.
Ok, one thing, purelife drives me crazy.
[span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 191, 96);"]Yes, in THAT way!     [/span]

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

purelife

Shaddup tenkani and hold still while I kiss, lick, tease and entice you, babe.      

Chicklet

Hiya PL.  So very nice to be in your company.  Now please back away from tenkani.  HE'S MINE!  And I will bite you.
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

tenkani

Ooooh!
I like this game.
And I'm good at it!
I won't move a muscle, no matter what you do!
Ok, well maybe one muscle.

EDIT: THAT LAST LINE WAS A HANDLE-JACKER.

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Some Chick

"Handle Jacker"

So that's what they call it these days?

I'm so out of the loop.

purelife

Hi Chicklet.

Well, I don't see your name tattooed on tenkani.  How about we share?  I'll take top and you can have the bottom?  

Chicklet

Okay deal.  Lucky, lucky me.
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

purelife

Hey Raging Poodle!

Are you here?  

|