Assassin Bug

Started by Adam_Fulford, Jun 02 06 09:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam_Fulford

For years, Charles Darwin, a figure of historical eminence even greater than that of Trollio or Orik, suffered the crippling effects of Chagas disease, brought on by a sting from an assassin bug in the Pampas of Argentina.          

Trollio

Excuse me?

I have no time for Bush or those of his class, but weren't you just cavilling endlessly about libel?

You just committed it.

one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

Adam_Fulford

Victims of assassin bug attacks say the stings literally are accompanied by an electrical shock.

Trollio

Thanks for that. Now we all know, without having the slightest doubt, that we don't ever have to feel sorry for your being libelled by anyone else.

— bebu

Adam_Fulford

Esteemed Trollio,

I won't get into what they say about the toxic effects of certain spiders that reside in the Amazon.

Adam_Fulford

Those horrible rumours about genetic engineering, creating chimeras of interpliced human, rat, and black widow spider genes, have no basis in fact.  

Chicklet

This is a different Adam. *scratching head in wonder*
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Adam_Fulford

Isn't this what everybody discusses around the water cooler at work, c'mon.  

tenkani

It must be a different Adam.
The old Adam wouldn't be so daft as to keep posting with his real name.
LOL. Only a complete f*cking nimrod would do something like that      
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Sportsdude

Maybe its Adam Fulford 2.0!
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Adam_Fulford

tenkani wrote:
It must be a different Adam.
The old Adam wouldn't be so daft as to keep posting with his real name.
LOL. Only a complete f*cking nimrod would do something like that

What have I done?! Now I'm going to get hate-mail from entomologists.

Adam_Fulford

Assassin bug administering attack against human flesh.

[img alt=/Maravillozoo/vichuca1.jpg src="http://olivia.canal13.cl/medios/data/Maravillozoo/vichuca1.jpg" align=center border=0]

Lise

I'm interested in how it reproduces.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Trollio

Two things to note here:

1. DS allows registered users to edit and delete the posts and threads they create.

2. Obviously Mr. Fulford decided his comments about the chimp in the White House were indeed problematic. Otherwise why did he edit every single post he made as well as the title of the thread, changing it from calling Bush a murderer to "Assassin Bug"?

Ho hum.

— bebu

Adam_Fulford

[FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff] Trollio (aka Marik?)

Perhaps your apparent disdain for the Chicken-hawk-in-Chief is an area of common ground between us? The Spoiled Brat in the White House is breaking American laws, acting as a dictator, and the overwhelmingly Fascist media is generally going along with it. The only good that may be coming out of it, would be that the vile nature of political/corporate events is so blatant that the propagandistic mist is finally clearing away from many Americans' eyes.

Though my previous posts were legitimate and grounded in fact, I decided that it was not appropriate to post messages that might in any way appear to make light of the thousands upon thousands of innocent victims of an unjustified war started by a Sniveling Coward and Hypocrite (as Right-wing leaders, most of whom dodged battling in Vietnam, tend to be).  Insects, disease-transmitting Assassin bugs, toxin-spewing vipers, bubonic-plague bearing fleas, and rabid rats, are all far more attractive and innocent than the leaders of America's reprehensible Fascist regime.[/DIV][/FONT][/DIV]