Mmmm who likes to bite...... litterally.

Started by himitsu, May 29 06 06:05

Previous topic - Next topic

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Ohh your always in the gutter.  That is where you make most of your friends.  Remember i found you down there and hauled you out.  Me the angel I am took pitty on your soul and revived you.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers
The razors on your seducing skin
In the meadow of sinful thoughts
Every flower's a perfect one

Yuki

LMFOA>!!!!! You a angel.? bahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahaaahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are more like  da DEBIL>!! lol.!! I am waaaaay Closer to a angel than you Himitsu, YOUR the one who keeps trying to haul me down in the gutter tho.

em2

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........soooo hawt

Yuki

Lol. Thanks....................I think..........

Yuki

Himitsu...........I miss you , why aren't you on.? I needs attention from Himitsu, why did you leave me Himitsu.? do you not love me anymore.? I needs a hug from you Himitsu.!! I'm bored.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]God woman..... can you say my name n e more times in one sentence?  And now i am here!  On my new laptop and you are not........[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]I knows i be talking ot you![/FONT]  
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Noo this is really Hatori, i killed himitsu and licked her blood off my sword...... then Nisuma hit me and told me of.......... now i am comming for you!!  Not for your blood though![/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Oh, my blood not good enough for you eh.? hmmm.?

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Noo Hatori no want to kill you.  I wouldn't kill such a beautiful flower such as yourself.  But claim you as my own.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

..................................................ahhhhh. No thanks.?

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Heh that wasn't a suggestion.  I will be picking you up and stuffing you in a black bag areound............ 12:32ish.  Night of course.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Hmmmm how about 3.? I have to do my hair and all.

|