Some Chick, are you here?

Started by Moolah!, Jun 05 06 06:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Chicklet

*note to self.  have Chicklet tattooed on tenkani.*  

Monday looks good.  Tenk are you free Monday?
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

purelife

Be gentle with him, k, Chicklet?  

There's a certain way to relax that muscle and a certain way to stroke it.    

Some Chick

purelife wrote:
Hi Chicklet.

Well, I don't see your name tattooed on tenkani.  How about we share?  I'll take top and you can have the bottom?    

Um.  *Points to his butt*  That looks like someone's brand.

Chicklet

Oh, you don't have to explain any of that to me PL.  I'm sure between the two of us we can make it perfect....
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

purelife

tenkani

Monday is good.
Monday is happy Monday to me.
It's the day where I don't do any work.
P.S. this thread needs more testosterone.
I miss my Kits, Stoner, Zolph, CK etc etc etc.

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

purelife

I miss Stoner too.  Last I heard was that he couldn't post on dv.  I don't think that he knows about DS.  

purelife

I just responded to a thread about who the mods are that was posted in May and then a mod deletes it after Orik questioned why the thread still remains?  And then I replied with something like:

For a nice $ amount, I will tell you who the new mods are.... (jokingly, of course)

It was just an innocent thread.  

Chicklet

There goes PL.  STirring up the sh*t again.  Naughty, naughty girl. ;D

|