The 'Good Morning' and such Thread

Started by Chicklet, May 23 06 09:41

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Chicklet

Be good tenkani and come back soon ya hear?
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

CK

Just thought I'd say Good evening on the Good Morn thread! Wow! Life is busy.  I am working outdoors a lot right now and I am loving it. Hope all is well with everyone! Life, better hurry up and have some FUN! Its a flash!

Chicklet

'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Chicklet

Good morning gang.  

Woke up this morning thinking it was Friday.  D'oh.  It's going to be a long two days.

The forum seems to be working a litle better today.  Yesterday was painful, I just gave up and went over to DV for a bit.  Man are they jealous of us. ;D

tenkani

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Chicklet

Hello to you.  I was begining to think I was talking to myself.  How are you on this fine day?

purelife

Hiya Chicklet and Tenkani.

Wasn't it so much fun there, Chicklet?  LOL!  :P

Chicklet

Hiya purelife!  I must admit that it was a little satisfying.  Kinda like old times but the kiddies have changed.  Not really my place anymore but when I'm feeling naughty I'll be sure to drop by.

tenkani

I'm doing Ok, Root Sista.
Ok, mostly Ok. My fingers are killing me because I had a small landscaping job yesterday and my mentor had me weeding by hand for about 2 hours. It's an area that we really should just cover with horticultural fabric and toss on some wood chips, but I think my mentor realizes there's more work in it for us if we have to keep coming back and hand-weeding    

How are you guys?

Chicklet

Doing alright.

Sorry about your hands.  *rubbing tenkanis palms and stretching out the fingers carefully*

I'm sure your boss just wants you guys to appreciate what you will one day have.  The power to make the underlings weed by hand for two hours. :D

tenkani

LOL!
I can't wait!  *rubbing hands together in glee*
OW!!!

Sportsdude

I haven't weeded for years, much less mowed lawn.  I'm the biggest, strongest person in my family and I can count how many times I've mowed the lawn on one hand.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Chicklet

Careful there.

Hey questions for you root brother.  We have a very large cedar in our backyard and want to create a planter/shade garden under it.  Any suggestions for plants?  

Sportsdude

how big is your yard chicklet?
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

tenkani

Wow, it wouldn't let me post. I'll try again...

Sportsdude, why did your family let you off the hook?

As far as shade plants under cedar, what is your climate like? How cold does it get during the winter? How many days of frost do you usually get I mean, and what's the lowest temp you usually have to suffer through?

I'll do my best, but I'll bet Gopher could give you a better idea!

|