Yuki!! Yuki!! Yuki!!

Started by himitsu, May 20 06 07:45

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Yuki

=C But I'm a princess, I don't need to be tough. I'm spossed to have a prince.! but not yet, and cross prince, I want a angel, or fallen angel, demon vampire guy.

Chicklet

You two are too cute.  :D
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]I know, and I will find you one as soon as I can, i promise!  At least you have Saieatsu and Hatori!!  They love you!  And so do i![/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers
The razors on your seducing skin
In the meadow of sinful thoughts
Every flower's a perfect one

Yuki

Thanks Chicklet.!!!!!!!!! Nice to know someone likes our convo. and Yes Himitsu you love me, but not in the way I want a guy too.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]*tear*  So you were just leading me on?  You just broke my heart Yuki.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Funney. Can't we serious for a sec, Your the one that rejects me. Don't turn this around on me.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]*tear*  I.....I  w..would *sniff* n..ne..never do th..that t..to you,  I love you! *teary*[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

You love me as a friend. You no want to play with me. You love Tiffany.!=C

himitsu

Don't be obserd,  you know you are the only one for me Yuki.  Oh yeah and Sayu and Nisuma.  I love them tooo!  But you more!
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

I know you like flirting online, BUt your just teaseing me.=C

himitsu

I can't help it if I am a tease...  That is the way I am *wink*
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

I know you are. *sigh* confuzing sometimes. This song is so beautiful that I am crying to it. Dammit I want a guy like saieatsu, Hatori, Justin or Damin, or Yuki.!! Evan though their not real.=C

himitsu

Yeah..... but they are sexi!!  Especially Hatori, I loves him and his red head.  And Blondie and pink.  Hehehehe it is always fun with them.  *lick* eheheh.
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Yeah.............. I'm sleepy.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Do you know why?  You know why you are tired?  Last night you just kept going and going and going all night till 3 in the morning, then you woke me up at 7 and complained that you hurt.  That is why you are tired.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

|