Yuki!! Yuki!! Yuki!!

Started by himitsu, May 20 06 07:45

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Yuki

Funney. That didn't happen.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Ohhh are you ashamed>  [/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers
The razors on your seducing skin
In the meadow of sinful thoughts
Every flower's a perfect one

Yuki

Are you.? for lieing. I am moopy, and don't feel like talking like lovers right now for fun. I am gonna go to bed.

himitsu

Okeh.  Goodnight love, I will see you in my dreams..... eheheheh and you will see me in your nightmares.

Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

I can live with that. Night.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Good morning lazy ass!![/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Morning.!!!!!!!!!*wave* I am happier today.!

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Yeah you went completly whiney and Emo on me last night.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

I tell you it was the song.!! It makes me very emotional. I am a very emotional person.! I can't help it.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Nah you are heartless.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Nope.! I am veyr very very emotional, you know that. and I got 80 persent female, so . I swear, this song, torn by Natalie Imbruglia is my new fav for a while. I have been like listening to it for hours. I want to die to this song, yup. I have pictured the perfect death.!

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]You have a new song to die to every week.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Nooooo. This one is the one.! It's so beautiful.!!. Oh! we have to go see the omen movie on the 666.? kay kay kay kay.?

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Yup yup yup.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Goodie.!!!!!! It'll be fun and we can stay out really really late.!

|