Pink Shirt for men - gay?

Started by Lise, May 18 06 05:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

I'm saving that for tonight, today's one which is going to be devoted to necessary chores - such as visiting the bank and trying to sort out one of my accounts.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

tenkani

Just to be clear, I wouldn't assume someone's gay (not that there's anything wrong this that) based on shirt color, but I know some guys who would. I'm just saying let's be realistic. The world really IS that petty and superficial. When you find someone who isn't, it's a rare candle in the darkness.  
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Gopher

May our lights shine forth!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

TehBorken

fenec wrote:
I would reiterate what most of the predeceased posters have stated...

Have you noticed how the non-predeceased ones never post?
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Schadenfreude

Is it gay for a man to wear: [UL] [LI]a pink shirt[/LI] [LI]a thong[/LI] [LI]panty hose[/LI] [LI]bra[/LI] [LI]dress[/LI] [LI]false eye lashes[/LI] [LI]high heels[/LI] [LI]lipstick / mascara[/LI][/UL]
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Yuki

I think guys who wear pink shirts are cute.^^^^ I also think gay guys are hot though.Lol. In our school alot of straight guys wear pink shirts.  A shirt color not define someones sexual preference. Some may think things but those people don't matter.

purelife

Some guys look good in pink and some don't.  IMO, I think that your hubby will look nice in a light pink shirt.  His skin color seems to match it.  A guy who has fairly white complexion wouldn't look good in light pink, I think.  I could be wrong.  

Schadenfreude

Pink shirts on men = gay or making a statement.

If they're making a statement, I'm not listening.    
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Yuki

No. A guy can wear a pink shirt and not be gay or making a statement. It's just a color why do people care. I know guys who just wear it because they like the color.

Schadenfreude

Homer Simpson was thought to be insane and committed to a mental institution for wearing a pink shirt to work.

Yuki

Yeah, and we all know how serious that show is.

Schadenfreude

The Simpson's is a reflection of life.

Yuki

Yeah. Life that doesn't make any sense. I have seen every show of it. I know everything about it. It's funney not serious.

Schadenfreude

[FONT color=#ff0000 size=5]*WARNING*[/FONT]

[FONT color=#ff0000 size=5][/FONT]

[FONT color=#0000bf size=4]Men who wear pink shirts to work do so at their own risk.[/FONT]

[FONT color=#0000bf size=4][/FONT]

[FONT color=#0000bf size=4]You may be deemed a free thinker or "different" and taken to a psychiatric hospital.[/FONT]

|