holding it in.

Started by turdeau, May 13 06 09:14

Previous topic - Next topic

turdeau

Is this true? It's rather important as I've recently mastered the art of doing so.

QuoteWhen I masturbate, sometimes I pinch the head of my penis to keep the sperm in. I do this because I don't want to shoot it onto me — so I hold it in. Then I go to the bathroom, and some of it comes out. Is that safe?  No, this technique is not recommended. While there is no hard evidence as far as we know, some physicians believe this practice can cause long-term damage to the urogenital tract. It may affect your fertility and harm the prostate. To be on the safe side, don't do it anymore. This also goes for any technique that causes your semen to stay inside your body when you would otherwise ejaculate it. These techniques build up pressure inside you in an unnatural way. Let your semen out!
[/b]Any pretend doctors want to give it one of these?[/p][img style="width: 188px; height: 279px;" src="http://web2.unt.edu/news/media/stosselw.jpg"][/p]
[/p]PS: And to the control mongers at DV, stop banning me. [/p]    

Marik

is this a joke article?  

turdeaua

Dry orgasms achieved through Kegel exercises or physically holding the base of the penis is very real and works.

Whether it causes damage, and I've read in several places ON THE INTERWEBS that it does, is what I'm not sure about.

Lise

Stay inside your panties where it is safer. Noob.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

turdea

Lise wrote:
Stay inside your panties where it is safer. Noob.
Hi, thanks for the useless response as usual.