Hello Kitten

Started by Gopher, Apr 24 06 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

but its still light outside? I hate going to bed when there's still light outside.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Hey Kitten....just went outside to do some watering, and his highness was in his glory.  He was sleeping on the hot tub and as soon as I got the hose, he was all over it.  (he loves to play in the spray of the water)  I think maybe I just haven't been paying him enough attention.  I have to lock him out of the room when I sew, as he tries to play with the needle when it's going up and down.....not good.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

I'm delighted that he is a lot perkier today.  He is eating well?
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

He's eating ok.  He just finished off a bag of food that was different than his usual.  It was the same brand (same bag same everything else) except it had a different shape.  lol....apparently this wasn't acceptable.  He's just been mopey....nothing I can put my finger on.....just a wee bit offish.  

There are new offerings on the front mat daily, so he's doing ok with that.  I think he is just happier when I'm outside with him.

kitten

Cats do expect a lot of attention, but only when they feel like it.  As his servant, you are required to anticipate just when that might be.  Wonderful creatures!

P.C.

Ain't that the truth.  

Well, gotta head over to my friends house to water, as she is away for a couple weeks.

Chat later Kitten.

kitten

See  you later, P.C.  Take Cashmere with you!

P.C.

Actually, he has on occasion followed us over there.....which is bizarre, because he doesn't leave the property.  He's very nervous when he gets to the road, but if both hubby and I are walking over there, he walks like he is our guard.  But to pick him up and take him with me? ....... I don't have that many bandaids.

Anyways....gotta run.

Sportsdude

Hey ladies
I dove into my book lol
read the 30 page introduction

kitten

Glad you're enjoying it, SD.

Sportsdude

oh its the holy grail of Vancouver urbanism. Its got charts, diagrams, how to, EVERYTHING.
Plus its a history lesson to I'm in the 60's right now.

kitten

Sounds perfect for you!  Have fun reading.

Sportsdude

yup! I've got to get my history of the place up to date. Any good history books on BC and Vancouver you know of? Got to impress my prof in Canadian history 101. hehe  

kitten

No, I can't think of any.  Your best bet would be to Google for the latest books on B.C. and Canadian history, but you will probably have better luck finding them when you come to Canada.

Sportsdude

|