Ha ha

Started by TehBorken, Aug 16 06 09:47

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

A guy goes to the supermarket and notices a beautiful blond woman wave at him and say hello. He's rather taken aback, because he can't place where he knows her from. So he says, "Do you know me?"

To which she replies, "I think you're the father of one of my kids."

Now his mind travels back to the only time he had ever been unfaithful to his wife and he says, "My God, are you the stripper from my bachelor party that I laid on the pool table with all my buddies watching, while your partner whipped me with wet celery and then stuck a carrot up my butt???"

She looks into his eyes and calmly says.........

"No, I'm your son's math teacher."
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

LOL indeed!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

Sportsdude, is the teacher to whom you were referring?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Oh, that's hilarious.  Thanks for sharing that with us.

I forwarded that to my co-workers.

I'm happy to know such a short joke that I could remember to tell family and friends!

49er

[SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 6.5pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma"][A title=http://us.f314.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=mbrunn@IRISH href="http://mail.yahoo.com/config/login?/ym/Compose?To=mbrunn@IRISH" target=_blank _][FONT face=Arial color=#a604c8 size=2][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #a604c8; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]IRISH[/SPAN][/FONT][/A][/SPAN][FONT face=Arial color=#a604c8 size=2][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #a604c8; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"] GAS STATION
[/SPAN][/FONT]
[FONT color=#a604c8]Taking a wee break from the golf course, Tiger Woods
drives his new Mercedes into an Irish gas station.

An attendant greets him in typical Irish manner,
unaware who the golf pro is... "Top o' the mornin to ya".

As Tiger gets out of the car, two tees fall out of his
pocket.

"So what are those things, laddie?" asks the attendant.

"They're called tees," replies Tiger.

"And what would ya be usin 'em for, now?" inquires the Irishman.

"Well, they're for resting my balls on when I drive,"  replies Tiger.

"Aw, Jaysus, Mary an' Joseph!" exclaims the Irish attendant.
"Those fellas at Mercedes think of everything."[/FONT][!-- end of AOLMsgPart_2_0ca3c85f-0511-4ad5-9dcc-39663c86fd70 --][/XBODY][!-- toctype = X-unknown --][!-- toctype = text --][!-- text --][!-- toctype = message --][!-- toctype = X-unknown --][!-- toctype = text --][!-- text --][!-- END TOC --]