So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

I haven't seen that movie.  I've heard of it though.  Is it like American Pie?  Same type of humor?  Or like 40 yr old Virgin?

Sportsdude

knoxville on a rocket in jackass 2 was hysterical.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Purelife, it's more about "stunts".

Some are dangerous, some are just idiotic or disgusting.

And it's all thoroughly interlaced with hot, wet homoerotic goodness.
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Sportsdude

jackass movies? um no.

Its dudes trying to kill themselves through stunts.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Schadenfreude wrote:
He asked what happens if he does not pay? They told him they would garnish his wages.
 --
 TOTALLY offtopic, but I like using the word "garnishee" instead of "garnish" when it comes to wages.  Otherwise it sounds like you're adding a parsley sprig to his paystub.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

rofl Lil Me.  That was THE most polite 'correction' I've ever heard.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

....but always remember to try and be more creative in your garnishes. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

Lil Me

...a twist of lemon?

I do believe "garnish" is also correct with respect to wages- it just sounds weird.  Where's Gophie when you need him?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Is it really?  So you mean...for years I have been feeling smug inside thinking that nobody knows that the term is garnishee ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif[/img]

A garnish seems like it would be like an enhancement.  You know....like an extra 50 bucks.  THAT'S a garnish.

Like this....

P.C.

I just looked it up....it is in fact correct also.  It probably became a word from simple misuse.....lol  Like ginormous.  

Lil Me

Hey!  What's for dinner?  I'm going to try some frozen cabbage rolls from the StupidStore.  You're supposed to put them in a baking dish and cover with tomato sauce.  Now for some garnishment, because I haven't figured out what else to eat with them.  Veggie sticks and cheese toast?  

Lise

Evening all. Boy, it's has been a busy afternoon. I guess Friday's a bit of a relaxing day for everyone.

I've booked an appointment with our dealer on Monday morning. I hope they won't charge us anything. They shouldn't, right? I mean, it should be under warranty. Thanks to all for your advice. I'll keep you posted on what's been happening.

Bummer about the Shaw deal thingy, PC. I hope karma bites them back. Corporate big ass are so mean when it comes to sweet little things like us.

Jackass, the Movie. You like it, Lil Me? Seriously? OMG. I couldn't stomach more than 5 mins of that movie. Thought it was so so SO stupid. I think the 40 Year Old Virgin is much better. Steve Carrell is so hilarious. I can't wait for his Noah movie (forgot the name) to come to DVD so I can rent it.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Hey Lise!  If the car's under warranty, they can't charge you.  Don't worry about it!  Enjoy your weekend.

I like Jackass.  What can I say?  I like physical comedy.  I like America's Funniest Videos, Laurel and Hardy, and live action animal movies featuring the voice talent of Eddie Murphy...

I got my car fixed today.  New front brakes.  Rear brakes are still fine.  Love my friendly neighbourhood mechanic.  He's honest and only fixes what needs doing.

P.C.

It's really such a petty amount Lise....it's one of those stubborn/principle things.

Lil Me.....is your mechanics' name Puddy?

Dinner tonight is halibut burgers.  Mini cukes and coleslaw.  We're having a summer meal, dammit !!!

Lil Me

That sounds totally delish.

No.  Not Puddy.  LOL.  And I don't want to know whether he can do "the move".  Ick!  My mechanic has a Polish accent and he's v.e.r.y. s.e.r.i.o.u.s.

|