SOME CHICK OVER HERE

Started by X (from DV), Jun 09 06 04:51

Previous topic - Next topic

X (from DV)

SOME CHICK I DON'T THINK YOU ARE HERE AT THIS TIME, BUT I GOT YOUR IP UNBANNED ON DV.

BYE

Moolah!

Thanks, EED.

But what if she doesn't wanna come back? [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_shock.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]  
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

X

OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU CALL ME EED

SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO COME BACK

I'M JUST LETTING HER KNOW

THAT I GOT HER IP OFF THE BAN LIST

KAPEESH  

Moolah!

[A onclick="addImg('icon/4.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A] Similarities in your writing style are too overwhelming to ignore.

Even if you're not EED, you must be a big fan of his to be trying so hard to sound like him. [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_big.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

X

maybe its the caps that makes you think that. You would actually think EED would be a mod. He's the biggest menace there.

how do I type like him? no STFU, or "hello b*tches"

I type like I talk

anyway, hopefully you can stop being so pissed off at what every you're pissed off about

YandZ

X (from DV) wrote:
SOME CHICK I DON'T THINK YOU ARE HERE AT THIS TIME, BUT I GOT YOUR IP UNBANNED ON DV.

i'm sure you'll be her hero. wheeeee.

Some Chick

X

Why did you bother?

Lise

Methinks Some Chick deserves more than her IP not being banned - how about worshipping her feet instead from now on?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

It was about time!     But, it was a little too late.  

Just peeked in from DV

And am LMAO. I mean, they  stupidly ban her, everyone on the planet knows about it, then about a week later try and look like nice guys for unbanning.

Some Chick strikes me as the type who has a sufficient sense of self-worth not to go "Oh my hero, thanks, I'll come back now, great."

What a fool that X is.

BTW, DS seems pretty good.

Lise

Some posters do get unintentionally banned so don't blame it all on the mods. It just happens although I must say that Some Chick does not deserve to get banned in the first place.

Could just be a mistake, tis all.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

X

The hostility in here is amazing.

Anyways her a long with a couple others were banned for reasons unknown. So I got her unbanned. Didn't think it was such a crime to unban someone...my bad.
X MARKS THE SPOT

purelife

X, you're mistaken.  We never said that it was a crime to unban.  We said that it was just a little too late, that was all.  But, it is appreciated that you took the time and effort to email those god-damn admins.  We know how they work at snail pace!  :P  

tenkani

X, don't take it so hard.
There are a lot of DV expats here who are still stinging from the actions of one or more rogue mods over there. I, for one, don't believe you are responsible for the recent rash of deletions and snide comments. You seem to be trying to do the right thing, even if it means opening yourself up to flames.
If you were registered over here I'd give you a karma point or 10. As it is I guess a thanks will have to do    
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

X

Tenkani - thanks for the support - and ya I registered here yesterday after I saw the handle jack
X MARKS THE SPOT