Current Reading

Started by Gopher, Apr 16 06 11:15

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

The Princess Bride by William Goldsmith (I think). OK, it's technically not written by him but adapted from some French dude.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

reading a 3 book series, starting with the first series titled Jumper by Steven Gould.

Sportsdude

reading a transportation planning policy/development book.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

I've jumped on the Next bandwagon.  Thank you, library.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

A Backdoor to Heaven - Lionel Blue (but I'll be returning to Zen etc. in a day or so).
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Gopher

Resurrection - Leo Tolstoy
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

The Broker- John Grisham  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Derailed - James Siegel

JJ

Death of A Celebrity - M.C. Beaton

Lil Me

Christ the Lord: Out of Egypt- Anne Rice.  

purelife

My next reading will be an Ann Rice book too.  My guy just loves her (as an author, that is)  I just can't remember the name of the book that he had suggested though.

Lise

The Golden Compass by Phillip Pullman. And yes, there's a movie based on the book.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

cool i liked the first movie out of three

reading some book my prof wrote about macedonia, then i have to give a book review.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Has anyone read Pillars of the Earth yet ?   (Ken Follet)  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

nonameman

i thought this site would be like...

http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/Wild-West-f5.html

oh well, thanks anyway :D

|