Too damn funny: Matrix Ping Pong

Started by TehBorken, Mar 30 06 08:55

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

This is just too goddamn funny:     Matrix Ping Pong

[a href="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8079411349144989883"]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8079411349144989883[/a]

If you don't laugh, there's something wrong with you.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Schadenfreude

Dear Dr. Borken;

I do not find Matrix Ping Pong "too damn funny".

It's amusing but I did not laugh.

I do not think anything is wrong with me.

I feel fine.

Perhaps your diagnosis was off.

Respectfully,

Schadenfreude
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

TehBorken

Schadenfreude wrote:  [div style="font-style: italic;"]I do not find Matrix Ping Pong "too damn funny".[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]It's amusing but I did not laugh.[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]I do not think anything is wrong with me.[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]I feel fine.[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]Perhaps your diagnosis was off.[/div]  Dr. Borken responds:

Using my awesome webmaster powers, I ran a series of remote diagnostics. The results below speak for themselves.

[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]Something wrong with Schadenfreude?
-------------------------------------------------
No Way! [.................../.........] Maybe
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]
Is that clip "too damn funny"?
-------------------------------------------------
Nope [................................../] Absolutely!
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]
And there you have it.  

Schadenfreude

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]Something wrong with Schadenfreude? [/SPAN][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]-------------------------------------------------[/SPAN][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]No Way! [.................../.........] Maybe[/SPAN]

Right away I noticed that this is wrong. ^^^

It should be:

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]Something wrong with Schadenfreude? [/SPAN][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]-------------------------------------------------[/SPAN][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]No Way! [.................../.........] Definitely[/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]or[/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]Something wrong with Schadenfreude? [/SPAN][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]-------------------------------------------------[/SPAN][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]Sometimes [.................../.........] Always[/SPAN][/SPAN]
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

kitten

My vote is cast for "too damn funny".  Since I am somewhat strange, it appeals to me.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

TehBorken

kitten wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]My vote is cast for "too damn funny".  Since I am somewhat strange, it appeals to me.[/div]
There ya go- proof positive that it is indeed "too damn funny". (And who would argue with a guy that has the biggest avatar anyone has ever seen?)

Schadenfreude

[H4] [/H4]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD vAlign=top width="50%"] [img height=222 hspace=0 src="http://www.jumpstation.ca/recroom/comedy/python/images/joke.gif" width=285 border=0]

[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

[DL] [DD]
[FONT face="Courier New"]Voice Over:[/FONT]
[FONT face="Courier New"]This man is Ernest Scribbler... writer of jokes.[/FONT]
[FONT face="Courier New"]In a few moments, he will have written the funniest joke in the world... and, as a consequence, he will die... laughing.[/FONT]

[FONT color=#0000bf][FONT face="Courier New"]Ernest stops writing, pauses to look at what he has written... a smile slowly spreads across his face, turning very, very slowly to uncontrolled hysterical laughter... he staggers to his feet and reels across room helpless with mounting mirth and eventually collapses and dies on the floor.[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[/DD][/DL]

kitten

OMG, TehBorken, what happened to my avatar?  I just saw it on this page and I seem to be left holding the bag.  My cool kitten has left the premises.

TehBorken

kitten wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]OMG, TehBorken, what happened to my avatar?  I just saw it on this page and I seem to be left holding the bag.  My cool kitten has left the premises.[/div]
 No problem, I fixed it.

kitten

Muchas gracias, TehBorken.  I really appreciate it.  

tenkani

[FONT face="Courier New"]It was obvious that this joke was lethal...
no one could read it and live...[/FONT]  
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Schadenfreude

[FONT face="Courier New"]It was obvious that this joke was lethal...
no one could read it and live...[/FONT]    

"Too damn funny".[/DIV]