This week I have been mostly liking

Started by Gopher, Dec 03 10 02:30

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

....mmmm....warm hot cocoa. :)

I like that our little munchkin claps his hands whenever he likes something or is happy.  He also claps his hand when him and I play "patty cake."

Natasha

^   :)   that's so cute!  This week I've been liking my life in general. Who I have, what they bring out in me, the fullfillment I get from them, simply knowing them as a regular human being, what they stand for... they're all such a blessing and I'm proud to know them all.

Gopher

The thought that in a few days all the chaos that precedes Christmas will be in the past.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

Having family stay a few days.

Gopher

The dinner I had last night.

Natasha

The same...getting to spend time with my family. Everyone lives so far away that I don't get to see them as much as I would like. I miss them terribly and enjoyed having everyone over. The Christmas holidays ended way too soon for me this year.

Gopher

DDD

masterbating.....................[img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/10.gif"]
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

Okay that ,may be over sharing of info D..

I have been mostly liking my new medication dosage less pain and a little more maneuverability..

Still to early to tell if they are really benefiting or just having a placebo effect I will give it another month to see how things go..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

A few minutes that seemed almost springlike earlier in the week.

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

Loving the warm sunshine and shaved the beard for this sweet early spring...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

purelife

Hi Orik, I totally agree with you.  I'm loving this weather!! :)  

Gopher

It's a pity we can't bottle it up and use it when it's not so good.

Natasha

Doing work on my daughters room. I spent part of the day sanding and I loved it. Sometimes I like the actual getting dirty work better than the ordinary housecleaning work.

|