Celebrity Gifts

Started by Gopher, Oct 16 10 11:52

Previous topic - Next topic

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 A male prostitute. I think she needs a serious shagging.

Bill Clinton[/DIV]
 LOL..............nice one
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

DDD wrote:
 LOL..............nice one[/DIV]
 It's true!  I'm amazed she has a child. The woman seems too vanilla for a fun roll in the hay.

As for James Earl Jones, I would get him a "thinking of you" card... if he's still alive.

MC Hammer

Orik

For MC. Hammer that requires no thought at all... Hell he is in desperate need of a Queer Eye for the Straight guy make over, that man has got to have some of the worst fashion sense...

Either that or a name change, perhaps it would be better to give him both

As for James Earl Jones he is still alive and well he has a contagious laugh one that will always make this man smile.. he is by far one of the best Voice's in the world in my opinion.. second only to [span class="gen"]Stephen Briggs a [/span]voice actor extraordinair

Jim Brickman (Singer & Piano Player)

[a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HJiL6OerCI"]The Gift[/a]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

^ never heard of him sooo I would get him a new publicist.

Carrot Top

Orik

Detox to get him off the coke.. that man is so wired it is not funny.
 a hair stylist something has to be done about that damned unsightly hair of his.  
 a body trainer to tone his lower body as much as his over steroid abusing upper body ...

Gack what a horrendously ugly man he has become compared to his younger years
he is now so brutally ugly I change the channel, even though he is one damn funny prop comic..

From one ugly man to A woman that was a fantasy for gon only knows how many thousands, upon hundreds of thousands of teenage males..

Bo Derek the woman that made way to many adolescent males stand at attention.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Some fresh young man meat. I think she's earned it.

Spongebob Squarepants - no one said the celebs had to be real.