Pictures Only Please!

Started by kits, Feb 09 06 02:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

tenkani

ROFL ROFL. Nice one, Mr. S. You're cute...

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Sportsdude

The only cool thing in Stalingrad now Volgograd. I hate Stalingrad due to my grandmother being kept in a concentration camp there but if she wasn't shipped there I would not exist because she was planning to stay over in Europe.

But I cannot dis this statue.

[img height=600 alt="" src="http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6d/Mutter_Heimat.jpg" width=450 border=0]
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

tenkani

Woah, I just saw a documentary about the aftereffects of war and they had a section on Stalingrad. Do you know how many bodies were just left to rot out in the fields?? There's this guy who's entire life is devoted to digging up remains and helping veterans groups find their loved ones. So freaking sad...

Sportsdude

Yeah my grandma watched people starve to death. Survived by scraping the mold of moldy bread. And this all happend when he was a teenager. She got out after the officals realized that she was an american citzen. Someone wrote an essay or book on her but I've forgot who did.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

[A style="TEXT-DECORATION: none" href="jvascript:popupThumbnail('/HGTV/mmo/EXT-902/big_ext902_1ext.jpg')"][img height=110 alt=Thumb src="http://www.ratrun.com/images/ext902_1ext.jpg" width=150 border=0][/A]  Nice house!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

tenkani

[FONT color=#007f40]On to more positive things...[/FONT]

Schadenfreude

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

tenkani

Not even cowbell can save this place now...

TehBorken

LOL...whatch what kind of videos??

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

TehBorken

From Burning Man '03.

Future Canadian

Look at the dude's feet and remind yourself that it's flat pavement.
Dude's got skills.

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Future Canadian

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Future Canadian

Future Canadian

TehBorken

"Grapes Of Wrath"
[img style="width: 589px; height: 453px;" src="http://images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/461/305506.jpg"]

|