Pictures Only Please!

Started by kits, Feb 09 06 02:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Sportsdude

Flooding in Iowa:

Luckiest cats in the world.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

JJ

More lucky flood victims!

JJ

Toasting the happy couple!

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

Michel

Lil Me

Michel wrote:
lol just encountered that. funny.

--
 I have zero memory for faces.  Colin Powell?

purelife

hahahahaa...I like that big mutts pic.

And Michel - what a clear pic of Mount Baker you have there.  From your new camera, right?  Excellent shot!  Mr PL would be so jeolous.  I better hide this forum away from him. LOL ;)

Michel

Michel

Lil Me

Michel wrote:
No it's Uncle Sam, a fictional character representing the USA calling good men to fight for democracy in World War II. The original poster :
 --

His face looks different.  Darker and more Colin Powell-ish.  Or, am I imagining this?

Michel

|