Pictures Only Please!

Started by kits, Feb 09 06 02:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

[img]http://www.valdosta.edu/%7Emtrejo/duck.jpeg"],  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Lil Me wrote:

hair.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Sportsdude

Never!

lol
Hate short hair.

P.C.

I've always been partial to a lovely mop of curls.  

[FONT size=1]Don't tell Sawdust.[/FONT] [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a143.gif[/img]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I'm wavy curl. If I used products I could keep it wavy, but usually I just let it dry out and I end up like the tennis player (on a smaller scale) and constantly get the "oh SD I love your hair" and then they want to feel it.  

Lil Me

Xmas present for Mr Sawdust.
 He can be Captain Morgan for Halloween.

P.C.

[FONT size=5]LOL[/FONT]

I'm sure he would LOVE that Lil Me.

Sportsdude

bwahahaha
I know somebody who dresses up as the Captain for Halloween.

Lil Me

or he could be Capn Crunch.  

P.C.

We went down to the new WalMart Supercenter today (first one in BC)  It was really really big !

On the way home, we took a little cruise through Ladysmith, because I could see this pink tree from the highway (probably half a mile off).  So we went to find it.  It was the most giant rhododendron I have ever seen in my life.  I took a pic....but haven't looked to see if it turned out.  It was incredible....almost solid bloom with very little visible leaf....probably a good 20 to 25 feet high and almost as wide.

(these things impress me [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0] )  

Sportsdude

Where was this Walmart? I pray for that town, because where it is, the town just died.

P.C.

It's in Duncan. Now there's a town that needs.......something.  I don't think a giant Walmart is it.....but....what can you do?  

Sportsdude

Hmm yeah, Duncan is a toughy. Either way the instant Super Walmarts come to town, they'll kill anything and everything in the town they moved into. Then 15 years later they'll move across town to build something bigger leaving an empty strip mall to degenerate into decay (I've seen this in 3 towns in Southern Illinois, first they killed the main street which is now decayed then they picked up and moved a few years later).

In my suburb the Walmart has moved 3 places in 15 years within 4 miles of each other. Each time they've moved the shopping area has just collapsed into vacant lots. On the plus side, Walmart's future is written on the wall, higher gas prices, the cost of food goes up, the more we go back to shopping on main street and less driving to some concrete jungle.

But yeah, Duncan. :(

|