Pictures Only Please!

Started by kits, Feb 09 06 02:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

lol P.C. well I just got back from 'looking for ugly places but only found nice places'. Went back to my old neighbourhood. Besides the constant memory flashbacks, I miss the fields..

miss the fields and woods.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

That's purdy.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c015.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Oh it gets better. That's the only part of the 'common ground' that you can see houses. (15 years ago those houses weren't there) When they built the subdivision back in the late 60s set aside these open spaces that weren't allowed to be touched for 99 years. A couple of the places have sadly been developed but not directly inside the subdivision. My dad misses that neighbourhood since the new place looks out to a highway. :(  

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

This one for P.C.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c020.gif" border=0]                                                                                                  [FONT color=#ffffff].[/FONT]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Maybe this one not so sad.

Sportsdude

psycho kitty. lol  

Gopher

Ah, just the sort of field whose luscious grass beckons the flesh to roll in.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

Yup. Although I swear it was a much bigger field 7 years ago. lol  

Michel

Sportsdude

True. The elementary school track is a lot smaller these days. lol  

Gopher

...and everywhere, the ceilings are lower too.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

And so are hallways and doors. I have to duck now.  

|