Pictures Only Please!

Started by kits, Feb 09 06 02:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Robble Robble Robble

Geez, you'd think I was working for the Tourism sector, the way I'm plugging Nanaimo here, but what can I say?  All these pics I just happen to take during my stay there.
This one was a weird one, I pointed my camera directly into the sun to see what would happen & this was the result.
   Kind of reminds you of those felt psychadelic posters your older brother had in his room in the 70's
WHOOPS! - Wrong one!
Boy, is my face red!

Sorry, HERE is the pic I was referring to:

Sportsdude

Next time I'm down on the farm I'll bring the camera. I'll take pictures of the giant tractors, the river beach (the river is very low), a barge going by (I'll try), and the long trains that go by the farm house every hour, oh and the coal dock.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Wow, excellent shots, everyone!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Robble Robble Robble

Ok. Time to give Vancouver equal time.
This pic I took the very 1st day I moved back here.
Nowhere on earth has sunsets like English Bay!

P.C.

That 'into the sun' pic is breathtaking.  I love it RRR.  Another budding photographer !

*Why don't you register RRR....then we can give you some good karma 'blessings'.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c015.gif" border=0]

Plus it gives you the option of modifying or editing your posts if you make an error.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Ahhhh.... English Bay.  That brings back memories. NICE !

Lise

Agreed. Register so we can start karmatizing you.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Robble Robble Robble

P.C. wrote:
That 'into the sun' pic is breathtaking.  I love it RRR.  Another budding photographer !

*Why don't you register RRR....then we can give you some good karma 'blessings'.  [img style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c015.gif[/img]
Plus it gives you the option of modifying or editing your posts if you make an error.

Awww, you're such sweethearts!  Thank you so much for such positive feedback!
I'm glad I can share something that people can enjoy.
As far as registering, I am so commitment-phobic (That's prolly why I never married!)
I just can't bring myself to do it. Plus, I'm not sure if I LIKE the idea of being Caramelized. I like my taste as it is & don't really think I need artificial topping - not to mention the mess it would make.

P.C.

*Why don't you register RRR....then we can give you some good karma 'blessings'.  [img style="pointer: " src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c015.gif" border=0 ="url(this.src);"]

Awww, you're such sweethearts!  Thank you so much for such positive feedback!
I'm glad I can share something that people can enjoy.
As far as registering, I am so commitment-phobic (That's prolly why I never married!)
I just can't bring myself to do it. Plus, I'm not sure if I LIKE the idea of being Caramelized. I like my taste as it is & don't really think I need artificial topping - not to mention the mess it would make.

LOL, RRR.  Good enough.

I hope you will at least continue sharing your beautiful photos.

Caramel is pretty yummy.....but you're right....it's pretty messy and might make you feel like you're in a sticky situation.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c015.gif" border=0]

*not that I'm trying to push....just so you know, there is no commitment in registering....just a few extra features and goodies.

Robble Robble Robble

BONUS PIC - cause I can't sleep.
This is actually a pic of a picture hanging on a wall in a room I rented in Nanaimo.
I had never tried the Infinite Regression thing before (Picture of a picture) so I thought
this might make a nice one.
Robble robble robble.

Robble Robble Robble

Here's one I call: Cold Moon. Again, taken from Nanaimo - Robble robble robble.

Robble Robble Robble

Another Moon shot from the same location.
The last time I saw a Moon this big, me & my g/f were getting it on & she...Well, you can see where I'm going with this! - Robble robble robble.

Robble Robble Robble

I know it's a little late for Halloween, but one night in Nanaimo my friend put his hands around this Harbour Light, creating a Jackolantern effect. - Robble robble robble.

Robble Robble Robble

And of course, as any good Fashion Designer would tell you, you can't have RED without GREEN!
Robble robble robble.

Robble Robble Robble

Fall in Nanaimo. I just had to get a shot with all these colors around.
Robble robble robble.

|