triple D

Started by NSgirl, May 18 10 12:11

Previous topic - Next topic

DDD

purelife wrote:
There's a show on the food network called Triple D:  Diners, Drive Ins and Dives.  I don't know why but I like watching the show, seeing what the Americans eat.    
     They stole my handle................I need to..................watch it :)
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

@ sportsdude and thank god for that... I love them mom & pop shops. the little town diners, I would rather try some new food place, when I am out than eat at a white spot again or another Denny's meal or anther McD's burger or any other fast food along the highway.

Give me some good old home cooking...

every once in a while you need to fill that craving for chain food garbage IE some kfc,  dominos panago or other chain style pizza. or a burger craving needs to be fed can not forget that sweet tooth either so  that dairyqueen blizzard...

so much better to try something new and discover a new favorite place to go eat.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Sportsdude wrote:
I honestly didn't know who she was until a friend said something about her, which required me to wiki her.

My ultimate goal in life is to not know any celebrities post-2005. I think that's the only way to survive and have a life independent of popular culture these days without resorting to moving into the woods and going caveman (which I don't even know if you legally can do anymore).

We all should read more books and join a community book club, or pick up hobbies: e.g. fishing etc and join a local fishing club. If one does not exist, start one etc. If we focused more on the community over the mass-consumer, independent individualism, we'd probably live more fulfilling lives.

Anyway, that's how I spin celebrity culture.

Agree. I've never been much on private lives of celebs but I know who's who. hard not to when your kid (s), their friends, your younger cousins, nephew, neices, etc.. are all going on about this one and that one. I feel I have to know who's who as I like knowing if the youngsters I love are surrounding themselves with age appropriate material.

DDD

I have never kept track of any celebrities this includeds music too.
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!