LAST WORD ;)

Started by DDD, Apr 14 10 02:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

However they do it, it's not the last word.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

And neither is that ^

LW

LW

LW

LW

LW

LW
LW

... so there!

Gopher

And here is THE last word.

Orik

The last word  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

On this thread mine is the last word.

Orik

well Gopher that still remains to be seen this thread keeps going and the words keep coming. Each page Has one true last word before the next page begins, The last word shall be mine.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]Orik just do volunteer stuff this will at least make you feel like you are not just collecting cash without doing something for it plus you get to meet new people.

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p] [/o:p]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][o:p] [/o:p]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]LAST WORD ;)

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

Very true. Last word.

Orik

But I hate doing volunteer work and I have a tendency to dislike most people.. I never said I wanted to meet new people, Right ? .. All I wish for is that I could just go back to work doing what I enjoy and feel like a productive member of society, I do not like not earning my own way.

I like earning a pay-cheque.. I dislike working for nothing..

[table border="0" cellpadding="3" width="100%"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]    [style type="text/css"]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]ho[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]bis[/td][td]p[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="1c8117a33d5dd061d58e5779788e91a7" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"][img]Themes/default/images/blank.gif" alt="" id="fetchSessionTemp"]                         [/td]                      [/tr]                      [tr]                         [td colspan="2"]
[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]

Last word be damned

Gopher

Be damned? Damned it's not. But it's still the last word.

Orik

Sorry saw the bishop coming in and thought a little blasphemy was in order...

A fornicating  Last Word

DDD

well then you are stuck .... you other work with in the system or not you decide as there is nothing more I can add

LAST WORD;)
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

Sadly I must learn to play with in the system or I will be up the creek, Once my disability is approved, I can look for some part-time work, maybe 10 to 20 hours a week say 2 to 4 shifts per week of 4 hour shifts in a nice quiet CCTV monitoring room with a reliable security company.. but only after I have my disability approved, cause once it is approved, I can legally work and earn up to 500 dollars a month with out them cutting me off.....

Thanks for trying though D your heart is in the right place =) even if I, myself am a little closed off...

A Rather Boring Last Word

Natasha

"But I hate doing volunteer work and I have a tendency to dislike most people.."

LOL.. a funny last word

Orik

a comedic and truthful Last Word...

|