LAST WORD ;)

Started by DDD, Apr 14 10 02:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt"]R[/SPAN][/B]e[?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /][st1:PersonName w:st="on"]al[/st1:PersonName]ly

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt"]D[/SPAN][/B]umb

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt"]L[/SPAN][/B]ad

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]LAST WORD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

P.C.

Natasha wrote: This is also the reason why I rarely use hairspray, stopped dyeing my hair, changed my light bulbs, turn the water off while brushing, changed detergents, clean house with washable cloths instead of disposable ones, recycle and give stuff to charity. Not sure if the last one is good for the enviroment but it gets a lot stuff out of my home and that's good for me.

The last one IS good for the environment. Re-using and re-purposing is the way to go.  If you can't use it, there is usually someone who can, so it keeps it out of the landfill while getting maximum use.  I think we're too quick to turf things the second a newer glitzier model comes in.  Keeping with the trends is not only expensive, it's wasteful too.

*I love the smell of vanilla.  But only Vanilla.  REAL vanilla.  But any and all synthetics like candles, perfumes, room scents etc make me gag.[img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Shocked/2.gif"]

LW[img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/12.gif"]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

DDD

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]I love the fragrance of a nice freshly washed ........... ;)

Orik

Some scents are very nice. then there are some men and women that put on more than 1 drop of it. They bath in the retched stench. That should be illegal to wear to much scent

a smelly Last Word

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Orik wrote:
Some scents are very nice. then there are some men and women that put on more than 1 drop of it. They bath in the retched stench. [FONT size=5]That should be illegal to wear to much scent
[/FONT]

a smelly Last Word

Agreed

LAST WORD

Orik

DDD wrote:
Orik wrote:
Some scents are very nice. then there are  some men and women that put on more than 1 drop of it. They bath in the  retched stench. That should be illegal to wear  to much scent

a smelly Last Word

[/div]   [div] Agreed you get

LAST WORD

Nice to see you agree that I have last Word  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

for a sec but now back for it

LAST WORD

Orik

Oh no not at all D you were only keeping it warm for me after all it is my last word

DDD

Thanks for saving my spot for me....................LAST WORD

P.C.

Back off.....it's all mine.  

Last spray.  I mean word.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

eewww, what was in that hair spray P.C cause it Smells like you got a bad case of liquid fart.

you would be better off bald than to use that hair spray again.. Last Word

Natasha

P.C. wrote:
 The last one IS good for the environment.

Awesome, you just taught me something today.. thanks.

Re-using and re-purposing is the way to go.  If you can't use it, there is usually someone who can, so it keeps it out of the landfill while getting maximum use.

Reminds me of that saying "One persons trash is another persons treasure". I try not to look at it as trash or treasure. If something has been done it's job well for my family and it's still in tact then why not pass it on?  

Keeping with the trends is not only expensive, it's wasteful too.

You know I never thought of it that way but you're so right.

any and all synthetics like candles, perfumes, room scents etc make me gag.
lol.. me to. So does the smell of cookie dough in candle form.

LW

Orik

Cherry Garcia Ice Cream

Last Word

DDD

P.C. wrote:
Back off.....it's all mine.  [img border=0 src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/12.gif[/img]

Last spray.  I mean word.

Is that spray to make this place smell better after all the DV trash that has dropped by

LAST WORD

RDL

DDD wrote:
  [P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"][SPAN]R[/SPAN][/B]e[?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /][st1:PersonName w:st="on"]al[/st1:PersonName]ly

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"][SPAN]D[/SPAN][/B]umb

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"][SPAN]L[/SPAN][/B]ad

-----------------------------------

How is your son's orange cat doing?

|