Started by DDD, Apr 14 10 02:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Natasha

You think so?

LW

Orik

Yes I know so. last word for page 14 was mine Now to get it on page 15 LW

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

I just might do that  

lw

DDD

LAST WORD is and will always be for this man LW
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

RDL

[TABLE border=1 bgColor=#ffffdd] [TBODY] [TR] [TD colSpan=2 align=middle][SMALL]Last Word
is for the young man[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2][/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]RDL[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

DDD

RDL wrote:
  [TABLE border=1 bgColor=#ffffdd] [TBODY] [TR] [TD colSpan=2 align=middle][SMALL]Last Word
       is for DDD             [/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]    [TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2][/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD][STRIKE]RDL[/STRIKE][/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

Natasha

Last Word  

P.C.

That was short and sweet Natasha.  

[font size="1"]LW[/font]

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

DDD

P.C. wrote:
That was short and sweet Natasha.  

[FONT size=1]LW[/FONT]

Just like her......LAST WORD

Natasha

Thank you P.C. and DDD

I half my take between the two of you. DDD you take last. And P.C. gets wooooord.. cause she's gangsta like that  =)

NSgirl

you all know I always win this game so give it up the last word is for moi!
last word!  

Natasha

You only win when you cheat  ;)

lw for DDD and PC

NSgirl

I did not cheat!!!! swear on my childrens lives!!!!!
I won fare and square.
someone else opened that thread and posted again, it ended,just as I posted I had no idea it would.it was just dumb luck.
think what you want but i won!
I'll take it again too. funny thing was I rarely ever played that game I just started and then won!LOL
maybe I should buy a lotto ticket, I don't play that either very much.

Last Word!  

Natasha

NSgirl wrote:
think what you want but i won!

Suuuuure you did  ;)
Last Word for D and PC   [div style="font-weight: bold;"][/div]

Gopher

[

Because it's mine

Last word  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|