LAST WORD ;)

Started by DDD, Apr 14 10 02:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

so I did

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff40" size=7 face="Comic Sans MS"]LAST WORD !!!!   [/FONT]                       [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff40" size=7 face="Comic Sans MS"]
[/U][/FONT]
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

RDL

[img]http://tinyurl.com/bannedsmilie"]

LW is for the YOUNG MAN :)[/DIV]

Orik

Well If young Richturd / RDL from VD wants to get his ass banned from DS, he could go about posting his filthy imagery here. After doing so he would then find himself at the top of and the bottom of a short banned posters list.  Last Word
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

RDL

Orik wrote:
Well If young Richturd / RDL from VD wants to get his ass banned from DS, he could go about posting his filthy imagery here. After doing so he would then find himself at the top of and the bottom of a short banned posters list.  Last Word

---------------

I would never do that here.

LW

DDD

We know

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff40" size=7 face=Wingdings]LAST WORD[/FONT]

Natasha

DDD

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff40" size=7 face="Comic Sans MS"]LAST WORD !!!!   [/FONT]  

Natasha

DDD

Hey stop that          [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff40" size=7 face="Comic Sans MS"]LAST WORD !!!!   [/FONT]  

Natasha

No you stop it!

LW

DDD

Natasha wrote:
No you stop it!

LW

Nope you woman ....... the man has spokin

LAST WORD

Natasha

I don't listen well to men.

Looks like I get LW AGAIN!

DDD

Natasha wrote:
I don't listen well to men.

Looks like I get LW AGAIN!

Only cause I have to go ......Have a great week end    [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/19.gif"]

LAST WORD      

Natasha

YAY

I win  =)

Have a wonderful and safe weekend... lw

Orik

[img]/forums/richedit/upload/2k8c9ecfb035.jpg" border="0"]  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

|