LAST WORD ;)

Started by DDD, Apr 14 10 02:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

damn this place was dead and now it is active again

Famous last word..

[span class="mainbody2"]Thurber, James (1894-1961) "God bless... God damn."                         [/span]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt"]Was no one here to get back my [FONT face="Arial Black"][FONT size=7][FONT color=#ff0000][FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"]LAST WORD;)[?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p][/o:p][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SPAN]

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

I was here but could not be bothered to post anything there by breaking the dead silence that had descended on this place.  so there was no need to disturb the dead to take back My last word..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Orik wrote:
I was here but could not be bothered to post anything there by breaking the dead silence that had descended on this place.  so there was no need to disturb the dead to take back My last word..

I was looking in thinking the same thing..............LAST WORD;)

Gopher

It's all changed now. Last word.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

yes its changed but still my LAST WORD;)

Gopher

It is changelessly NOT. Last word.

DDD

[FONT size=7][FONT color=#ff0000][FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"][FONT face="Arial Black"]LAST WORD;)[o:p][/o:p][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Gopher

Last word

DDD

[FONT size=7][FONT color=#ff0000][FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"][FONT face="Arial Black"]LAST WORD;)[o:p][/o:p][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Gopher

Is  mine (again). Last word.

DDD

was...... now not........... LAST WORD;)

Gopher

The very last word.

DDD

Gopher wrote:
 The very last word.[/DIV]
 is DDD LAST WORD;)

Gopher

DDD is not a word! Last word.

|