LAST WORD ;)

Started by DDD, Apr 14 10 02:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

never as LW is for this man LAST WORD;)
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

Read my finger, it's telling you that this is the last word.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

[H1][A name=top]Go Fish[/A][/H1] [P style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" dir=ltr]Now Let's GO FISHing...

Do you want to Go Fish during BC's Family Fishing Weekend but haven't fished before?

Try this link for [A href="/gofish/how_to_fish.htm"]how to fish [/A]or find out what kinds of fish you catch in BC at the [A href="http://www.discoverfishingbc.ca/web/" target=_blank]Discover Fishing BC[/A] website.

On June 17th, 18th and 19th, June 2011 Canadians can try angling within the rules in freshwater using the 3-day FREE licence compliments of the BC provincial government. You do not have to buy or carry a basic freshwater licence. (If you plan to fish for a special fish such as Shuswap Trout or fish on classified waters where the basic licence is still free but must be accompanied by the appropriate purchased validation stamp).

Know how to fish but not sure where to Go Fish?

Try this link [A href="/gofish/where_to_fish.htm"]Where to Fish

[/A]Get Hooked...

and Have Fun...

It's Free...

[P style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" dir=ltr]

[P style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" dir=ltr]

[P style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" dir=ltr]Try this as you will never have the LAST WORD;)

Gopher

Ah, now we know why you don't get the last word!

DDD

cause you are here all the time...............LAST WORD;)

Gopher

I'm not - I just pop in and out every so often. Last word.

Orik

It is because your links don't work DDD the Go Fish link is dead and leads to a 404 page

The working Last Word

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

This used to be one of my favorite fishing holes when I was using a wheelchair.

[div class="msinfotitle" dir="ltr" align="left"]Rice Lake[/div] [div class="msfeatureupdater"]
 [/div] [div class="description msiwcontentholder" dir="ltr" align="left"] Rice Lake is a short walk from the entrance to the Seymour  Demonstration Forest at the north end of Lillooet Road; it is an  excellent family fishing opportunity close to the city. A fishing dock,  which is located in the southeast corner of the lake and was specially  designed to give disabled anglers easy access and to provide children  with the opportunity to catch their first trout! In the Demonstration  Forest you may also find fishing opportunities in the Seymour River,  with access via the Fisherman's Trail, along with numerous trails for  hiking and mountain biking.

North Vancouver
Driving Take exit #22A from Highway 1, turn left at the  intersection onto Lillooet Rd and follow to the parking area. Walk the  short trail to the lake. For wheelchair access, see the gate operator.
Facilities: Pier, pit-toilets, day use picnic area, walking and hiking trails, wheelchair accessible
Fish in the lake: Stocked catchable-sized rainbow trout
Tip: Good shore and pier fishing; best fishing spring and fall.[/div]
 Best part about Rice lake is that the area is Wheelchair accessible and  allows for Disabled fishermen to enjoy fishing from the pier and a  couple of spots lake side.  

You can even take a bus there the only problem is the equestrian trail is not wheelchair accessible

[a href="http://www.discoverfishingbc.ca/"]The working Last Word[/a]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Orik great catch [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/2.gif"]

It is nice to see our tax cash spent for all people

LAST WORD;)

Orik

Nice to see that I still have the last word.

DDD

had......................

LAST WORD;)

Gopher

Yes, quite true. Last word.

DDD

Yes, quite true DDD LAST WORD;)

Gopher

Don't you just hate knowing that you haven't got the last word?

DDD

I allways get the LAST WORD;)

|