LAST WORD ;)

Started by DDD, Apr 14 10 02:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

see what type of snake it was ...........LAST WORD;)
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

Just noticed that you're logged in so I thought I'd steal it from right under your nose. Last word.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

Gopher wrote:
 Just noticed that you're logged in so I thought I'd steal it from right under your nose. Last word.[/DIV]
 Well back to get MY  LAST WORD;)

Orik

Well you'll can't have it, The Last Word is mine, I will hop off with it & take the Easter eggs with me.
[img]richedit/upload/2ka86411fa87.jpg" border="0"]  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

MINE!

Last word.  

DDD

LAST WORD;)[/DIV]

Gopher

Certainly not. Last word.

DDD

had 1st word and will have LAST WORD;)

Orik

you have the first word but you shall never have the last word

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Neither will you. Last word.

Orik

Ahh but I shall try to take it anyways. for Mine is the last word  

Gopher

That was very brief, Orik - it's boomeranged back to me again.  Last word.

DDD

unitll i lock the thread........then it will be mine for ever..............[img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/4.gif"]

LAST WORD;)  

Gopher

So go on, lock it! Last word.

DDD

never no fun in that LAST WORD;)

|