Previous topic - Next topic
|

Natasha

You're welcome. Too bad you didnt want it long.. last word

Gopher

Thanks for looking after it. Last word.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

The pleasure was all mine. In fact, I enjoyed it so much I'm back to look after it again.. last word

Gopher

Natasha, you are kindness personified! Now I'm back to relieve you of your duty and so thanks for the last word.

DDD

Isis wrote:
 [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#c00000 size=4]*RUNS ACROSS THE SCREEN NAKED DISTRACTING YOU WHILE SHE GRABS*[/FONT]

LAST WORD![/DIV]
  please post your nude pictures as I have been away

LAST WORD
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Russ

Welcome Back D!!

LW
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

I'll echo that. Last word.

Isis

Sorry D...no pics this time.

Thanks for keep it warm and snuggled for me guys...but I can take it off your hands now..mamma's here!

Last word
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Gopher

Ha, Mamma's gone. I'll have it back. Last word.

Orik

taps gopher on the left shoulder I grab it when he turns to look and take off with the last word

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

DDD wrote:
  please post your nude pictures as I have been away     Post yours first! Like I always say "You have to give in order to recieve"

Last word!

Orik

Some things in life are never meant to be seen. Nude pictures of Gopher and DDD are only 2 of the many things we should never see.

Last Word

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Agreed - last word.

Natasha

Orik wrote:
Some things in life are never meant to be seen. Nude pictures of Gopher and DDD are only 2 of the many things we should never see.

That's a matter of opinion.

A joking last word.

Gopher

These days DDD must be really missing the last word.

|