LAST WORD ;)

Started by DDD, Apr 14 10 02:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

Last Words, of a single sentence should simply be banned from the Last Word thread. This is because all they do is create a repetitive environment. I think there is nothing worse than a singular repetitious sentence structure. However a repetitive letter usage, as found in this following simply singular, sampled substantive, sentence structure, such as in alliteration. Singular usages can be...

A Thought Provoking & Equivocal Last Word

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Orik wrote:
  Whether you buy a box or not is up to you Natasha

Of course, I mean who the hell else would it be up to?

I like to donate them to the Coffee Room goodies chest.

Yeah cause nothing says "goody" like "Here's a little something to add to your health problems... enjoy!"

I think they shall go to the church and have them as goodies for the coffee cart there.

Refer to my previous statement.

I will keep the one box for myself as usual.

I'm not surprised.

Natasha there really is nothing wrong with having a box of cookies to your self, just keep it to, 2 or 3 cookies per day and you should be fine.

Jesus Christ! This type of eating is one thing during Halloween as it's in the spirit of the holiday but just to be doing so? 2-3 cookies a day is still too much ..imo. And no offense but given that you've openly admitted your issues with being overweight, you're honestly not the person to be giving me dietary advice. I'm 5'1, 122 pds.. I'm pretty sure I'm doing just fine without anyone's advice.  If I want a snack I'll have a veggie tray or fruit platter not cookies. Like you said, it's my choice. And fyi  I don't drink coffee. I choose to drink orange/apple juice or 7up/Sprite with my breakfast  :) Sometimes I'll have a small glass of 2% milk but that's only if I'm having fruity oatmeal for breakfast.  See Orik, little decisions matter just as much as the big ones. I feel it's the little decisions that end up comming back to us in a big way so be careful.

And another thing, to imply that I'm not charitable simply because I choose not to pass out a baked heart attack is fooey. There are legit charities that could use help, Orik. Instead of wasting money on cookies, send that money to a childrens charity established for finding and fighting cures, illnesses and diseases.  But I suppose it's up to you to decide which is more important.

Laaaast word.

Natasha

Gopher wrote:

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff0000"]Last Word![/FONT]

Can we have some other words Gopher?  

Natasha

Orik wrote:

I'm honestly not trying to argue with you (lol) but there was nothing thought provoking about your comment. It came off more like complaining. I totally adore you but playing thread police is seriously annoying but I suppose someone [FONT size=1](mods)[/FONT] has to do it.

Last word

Orik

Wow and I thought hurricane Katrina caused damage...

Last Word.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Orik wrote:
Wow and I thought hurricane Katrina caused damage...

Last Word.

LMAO..................never mess with her........imo  

LAST WORD;)

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

But all the fun is in messing with her... I mean what else are friends for but to bring out the 49 % bitch in all of us =D

A joking last word

DDD

Thats Mr. Bitch Sir

LAST WORD;)

Gopher

I only have time for the last word.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

I have time to have my LAST WORD;)

Natasha

DDD wrote:
 Thats Mr. Bitch Sir

LAST WORD;)[/DIV]
 LOL.. you're a bitch?

DDD - Mr. Bitch

tasha - Mrs. Bitch

Orik - President Bitch

lol.. you guys are too funny.... last word!  

Orik

=) Happy to assist you in finding some laughter, Mrs. Bitch...

[img style="width: 394px; height: 153px;" src="/forums/richedit/upload/2k2dd18cd4ac.gif[/img]

DDD

Orik wrote:
Last Words, of a single sentence should simply be banned from the Last Word thread. This is because all they do is create a repetitive environment. I think there is nothing worse than a singular repetitious sentence structure. However a repetitive letter usage, as found in this following simply singular, sampled substantive, sentence structure, such as in alliteration. Now those singular usages can b

O yea **** that &&&& ^^^^^^^^

banned from last word

Orik

What is it D...? You mean to say you don't like my simple & singular substantive sampled sentence structure, such as found with in substantiated alliteration

D, I thought I did a great Job in that post....

to me goes

The Last Word

Gopher

I didn't know a movie had been made of the last word.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|