LAST WORD ;)

Started by DDD, Apr 14 10 02:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Natasha wrote:
 What's up with the frogs? I thought this site was for pigs ?

It's also for people.

Last word.

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

:D  for real?  

A shocked last word    

Orik

[img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Thomas/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/screenshot.png" alt=""]

[img]richedit/upload/2k4ff013c411.jpg" border="0"]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

LAST WORD;)
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

NOT!

THIS is the last word.

Orik

77 pages of the Last Word, hah...

OMG it is girl guide cookies time, remember to go and buy a box folks,  help support your local girl guides. It does help them go camping and  keeps them out of the parents hair for a time a good educational thing,  that kids do not have enough of.. and MMM so good Chocolaty mint cookies  and they go great with a cup of coffee in the morning .. A little more  expensive these days but thats a fact of life the world over..

[img]richedit/upload/2ke311278756.jpg" border="0"]

And thats my last word

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

I don''t have much time for more than the last word.

Natasha

I don't buy boxes of cookies. They're not very healthy for you and the more you have the more you'll eat. Sometimes I'll buy an individually packed cookie and eat half of it but that rarely happens.

Orik, I loved the piggy pic  :)

Last Word    

DDD

Back at last for my LAST WORD;)

Natasha

^ Ditto!

Last Word

Orik

Whether you buy a box or not is up to you Natasha, I like to buy 25 to 30 dollars worth and take them to work and donate them to the Coffee Room goodies chest. Since I am not working with the company I used to, so I am at a loss with what to do with 5 boxes of cookies. I think they shall go to the church and have them as goodies for the coffee cart there. I will keep the one box for myself as usual.

Natasha there really is nothing wrong with having a box of cookies to your self, just keep it to, 2 or 3 cookies per day and you should be fine. It is those who eat 1 whole box per a single cup of coffee that might have a problem, besides overdosing on mint chocolate. I think they will have a laxative effect on a person and then they will have a whole set of new problems to worry about...
 [img]richedit/upload/2ke311278756.jpg" border="0"]

DDD

LAST WORD;)

Gopher

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff0000"]Last Word![/FONT]

DDD

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ff0000 size=7 face="Arial Black"]LAST WORD;)[/FONT]

Gopher

Can we have some other words, DDD? Last word.

|