Really? I didn't know that.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Dip into Plutarch, he'll reveal all.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

weird al

Gopher wrote:
 Dip into Plutarch, he'll reveal all.

Yeah, dip into Plutarch!. Catullus did, and he's a changed man.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Why Schadenfreudmeistersir.....geez, I've forgotten how to spell it.

Long time no 'see'

How ARE you ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

P.C.

Awww, Sportsdude.....I missed you.  I was about to post again, and our neighbours dropped in for a short good-bye....I was a little surprised.  (kinda late-ish)  They're leaving on the first ferry this morning.  Anyway, by the time they left (not such a short good-bye)....I went straight to bed.  

Sportsdude

No problem P.C.

kitten

Sorry I haven't been around, but I have to get everything ready for my two-week absence while I get my other eye fixed.   Hooray for time off, but I've had to work twice as hard in the week leading up to it.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

Haven't had a whole lot of time myself here, Kitten.  You must be getting excited for your upcomomg event.

kitten

I am looking forward to seeing clearly with both eyes, but I think I'm looking forward to a real rest almost as much!

P.C.

What a simple thing to take for granted..... the expectation to see clearly.  Good thoughts your way on that one Kitten.

Hey !  Guess what I did yesterday !  I got my ears pierced.  Had them done years ago, but as I always had long hair, I never bothered with them much.  My friend got a gift certificate to have them done, as I've apparently been yammering about getting them redone for years....lol

kitten

Great news, P.C.!!  Did it hurt much?  I had mine done many years ago (Gad!  Half a lifetime ago!!)  and it hurt like crazy.  But I was sick of losing earrings and the clip-ons made my ear lobes red in an hour or less, so I had to do it.

P.C.

I was just saying to hubby, that although it wasn't painful the first time around, I DO remember it kinda feeling 'throbby' and warm.  (and at the very least, pink)  I felt nothing when I had it done, and have felt nothing since.

Anyway, Kitten I must sleep.  Work in the early morn. *cry*

Have a lovely evening.....and scritches to Kaycee.

kitten

I'm going to bed now too.  By the way, Kaycee knows his way around and comes back after he's been out by himself.  five days of leash training and he was ready for the great outdoors.

|