The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Yipes.....expanding on the circle thing....I'll go so far as to say anything on a track...lol.  Curling looks like it could be fun to DO (maybe)....but I absolutely have to leave the house if it's on.  I think a lot of my distaste for televised sports is based around the sound, more than the sport.  Curling is at the of top list for annoying sound.  I guess for the most part, I'd rather PLAY the sports than watch them.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Well, sportsdude....there's a pillow with my name on it......5:00 am comes too soon for me.  Have a wonderful evening.  (would you mind turning the lights out when you're done.....make yourself at home, and help yourself *teehee*.)  Good night sportsdude.

Sportsdude

Good Night P.C.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Hi Kitten.....are you out there ???  Heard you're not feeling tip top ??????

I think you should kick back at the ebony lounge, with your feet up of course.

kitten

Hi, P.C.  I've arrived, and I'm heading straight for the recliner, with your permission.  Something tall and cold would be most welcome, thank you very much.  It's nothing serious, just lack of sleep and a bad back have had me taking it very easy today.  How was your day?  I hope you have your feet up, too.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

Actually Kitten, I have my feet planted luxuriously in the 'Foot Spa' hubby bought for me....ahhhhh.  I can't believe how insane it was at work today, and it's still April.

"A tall cool one for you, my dear"....I think it will help you sleep blissfully.

Lack of sleep is the ultimate in frustration and collapse.

kitten

I seem to have developed a problem with my computer today.  I can't get those smilies that TehBorken provided, plus I can't use the smilies on my toolbar.  Perhaps the computer is in a bad mood.  I even tried to post a virtual boquet of flowers to Lise and it wouldn't post!  I hate the thought of taking it all apart to take it down to the shop, but it looks like I might have to.  Gotta have those smilies!

Sportsdude

Talk about tired. Didn't get to sleep until 4 last night. Then alarm woke me up at 1pm. Took a shower and drove half way across the state to pay a speeding ticket. The 3hr trip was nice since it went thru missouri's wine country which is the only beatiful part of missouri. But grrr never want to do that again.  

kitten

Nine whole hours of sleep!!!!  I am extremely jealous, Sportsdude.

Sportsdude

LOL. Still stuck in night mode I guess.

Anyway here is where I went today:

Thats a park right on the missouri river

Thats its old town district

Yes that is an old theatre and it still is in use. Was showing Ice Age 2

Thats Hermman MO big wine country.

P.C.

LOL, Kitten....9 hours....I can't even imagine.  No matter where they fall in a 24 hour clock, 9 hours is 9 hours.  And at 19, I'm thinking I could handle things a lot better on 4, than I could on 9 NOW. (did that come out right?)  

P.C.

Kitten, this is probably lame advice, and I sure hope it doesn't sound condescending, but could a cookie clean-up, temp file clean-up and a defrag sort things out ?

Sportsdude

P.C.

ROFL.....what you HUH' ing about sportsdude ?  Did that come out more jumbled than I think it did ?

Or are you HUH' ing my techie advice...lol

Sportsdude

about this:

[DIV style="OVERFLOW: auto; WIDTH: 100%"] Kitten, this is probably lame advice, and I sure hope it doesn't sound condescending, but could a cookie clean-up, temp file clean-up and a defrag sort things out ?[/DIV][/DIV]

|