The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

[img style="WIDTH: 257px; HEIGHT: 180px" height=199 src="http://visualrian.com/storage/PreviewWM/3261/91/326191.jpg" width=298]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

ahhh.

No no this was SD's wooden raft powered by magic dust, I bought the wrong dust, the ship didn't fly, unfortunately.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I see.

Well...I'm off.  Going to put in another hour on my cookbook.  

P.C.

Oh....and help yourself....turn out the lights when you're done....you know the drill.  

Sportsdude

Thanks, do you serve coffee?

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
[img style="width: 257px; height: 180px;" src="http://visualrian.com/storage/PreviewWM/3261/91/326191.jpg" width="298" height="199"]  

White water rafting on blow up dolls - now there is something you don't see everyday.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0AbGR7b_Rs

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Lil Me

Evening!  I'm drinking a really dusty bottle of Cinzano (on the rocks with tonic water).  It must be from the '60s or '70s.  No bar code, there's an old LDB price tag on the cap.  $3.70 for a 1L bottle.  There's French and English on the label, and there's metric and imperial.  So it might be from the '70s?
 It's a relic from mom and dad's house when they moved.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

P.C.

Evening!  I'm drinking a really dusty bottle of Cinzano (on the rocks with tonic water).  It must be from the '60s or '70s.  No bar code, there's an old LDB price tag on the cap.  $3.70 for a 1L bottle.  There's French and English on the label, and there's metric and imperial.  So it might be from the '70s?
It's a relic from mom and dad's house when they moved.

Lol Lil Me.  You should try and sell it on ebay.  RARE Vintage Cinzano...very collectable.

Sportsdude

Its time to bring it back.

bar code was '75
Canada coming out of the dark ages and embracing modernism started in '70. So, its somewhere between '70-'75.

Russ

Sportsdude wrote:

Its time to bring it back.

bar code was '75
Canada coming out of the dark ages and embracing modernism started in '70. So, its somewhere between '70-'75.

Dont kid yourself, its still the dark ages.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

van_guy

Next question - when does the USA come out into the light???

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Sportsdude

van_guy wrote:

Next question - when does the USA come out into the light???

never because the metric system was developed by a french guy.

P.C.

I hate metric.

|