What did you last buy?

Started by Gopher, Apr 17 09 11:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

house cleaning services.. my living rooms and kitchen have not been this clean since well since a week after I got out of hospital and my brother spent a week cleaning it... I should hire a cleaner once a month..

next month the bathroom and bedroom.  for now the living room is done.. sighs i just hate to think of what needs to be sorted and thrown out of my packed to the ceiling closets..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

It can be quite a long and overwhelming task, Orik. It's amazing how spacious a home can become and how light your soul feels when you declutter. You should make doing that every 6mnths a regular process.

Gopher

Three birthday cards and then I dropped them somewhere on the way home.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Isis

Aww that's sad...

Peanut Buttercups...and a coffee.  After work will be halloween decorations!!
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Gopher

Three birthday cards (again)  and this time I got home without losing them on the way.

Natasha

^ lol..  bless your heart.

The last thing bought... a small salad  

Russ

Its not an easy task is it Orik? We are doing that almost daily now with going through stuff we went through a few days before cause we found more stuff. Im getting to the point of buying a bunch of rubbermaids and opening up the crawlspace into my attic and jamming stuff in there.
I dont know how it is with you, but its HARD to get rid of stuff that Ive spent a long time collecting, and then once you get a bunch in one place, to go through it.

The last thing I bought was some stuff at Home Depot. Caulking for baseboard and door trims, new nail puller cause I used mine for something its not meant for and now need a new one, and box of 1 1/4" finishing nails. Ridgid 12" sliding compound mitre saw with laser, mounted on a stand. That thing is massive, bigger than I was expecting. I had the theory to buy something good and did everything so I wouldnt have to get something else, unfortunately I could build a house with this thing and needs two people to move it.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Sensodyne toothpaste from London Drugs.

DDD

Orik wrote:
house cleaning services.. my living rooms and kitchen have not been this clean since well since a week after I got out of hospital and my brother spent a week cleaning it... I should hire a cleaner once a month..

next month the bathroom and bedroom.  for now the living room is done.. sighs i just hate to think of what needs to be sorted and thrown out of my packed to the ceiling closets..

where they any good?
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

Gopher

purelife

Do you end up freezing most of them, Gophie?

I purchased a black/gray horizontal striped sweater, necklace and pair of earrings from Smart Set.  I'm not sure why but I really like the horizontal lines.  I have about 3 tops with horizontal-lined pattern.   But where I draw the line is horizontal-lined pants for me.   :P

Gopher

Yes, and I also bought 12 chicken thighs (also gone into the freezer).

Russ

Bought fireworks last night. Ran out and went back with a few friends that showed up at my place and bought some more at clearance.

Its now 430pm and Im still hung over. Starting marguerita's at 2am after drinking beer the whole night is not the smartest thing Ive ever done. I also discovered one of my friends had stayed the night. Half an hour ago when I went into my spare bedroom in the downstairs 'man cave'. I now have a picture of him snoring half clothed with his arms wrapped around a pink elephant. Oh to facebook or not to facebook...

Russ

I got a couple packages of chicken theighs and sausages that I downsized from teh large econo packages. When I package them into sets of 6 for chicken and 3 for sausages.. I marinate the theighs for a day then freeze them. Do you both do this as well? Or do you just separate and freeze them?

I had to laugh PL when you wrote that.. I am using sensodyne as well.

|