What did you last buy?

Started by Gopher, Apr 17 09 11:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

LM@work

groceries.

Drinks last night.

Will also be paying a $500 insurance deductible, soon...but that's nothing compared to the thousands of dollars worth of damage we caused with our leak.  Insurance is good!      

P.C.

Lil Me.....what are you doing at work on a Sunday.  Good lord girl.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

LOL.  The bookkeeping backlog.  I only went in for 2 hours today, so there's still a LOT to do.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
<DIV>LOL.  The bookkeeping backlog.  I only went in for 2 hours today, so there's still a LOT to do.</DIV>

Thats too bad.. at least you went in for a bit on your own to do SOME. Do you get overtime or anything for coming in on your days off?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

LOL.  As if!

My last purchase was lip gloss and a herbal cleanse kit.

Time for the semi-annual purge.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

a patched left front tire and a new left turn signal light.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
<DIV>LOL.  As if!</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>My last purchase was lip gloss and a herbal cleanse kit.</DIV> <DIV>Time for the semi-annual purge.</DIV>

Herbal Cleanse kit?

Throw out your old herbs and spices to be replaced with new ones?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

Anew mouse - thanks for the advice everyone.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

a much needed hair cut!  It's much shorter than I'm used to but I don't see anyone that often these days anyways and it'll grow out in no time.  

purelife

Oh, and I also got baby his first pair of shoes!  He kept kicking off his socks so maybe his shoes would stay put?  I hope so.  At least they were on sale for $6 at Children's Place.  

Gopher

You could duplicate this post on The Shoe Thread, PL

Gopher

A new pair of shoes

Lil Me

Gas.  Drove for 3 days with the E light on.    

P.C.

Paint.  Redecorating the downstairs bathroom.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Fish, bread, newspaper, soup, cake, ham.

|