Daily phone calls from Mother-in-law

Started by stretchedout, Apr 30 08 08:10

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

One of the Van's wrote: What can possibly happen every three hours that you need to discuss??  Well in case of Van a good BM.

I think this sums up the 'daily phone calls from mom'. I think both situations require a little change in diet.  Van....I recommend a piece of cheese be incorporated into your daily diet.  SD...I recommend cutting down on milk.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

van_guy

Van wrote:
LOL...sometimes 3..not everyday.

If I talked to my mom three times a week I am not sure what I would say, nevermind 3 times a day?

"Hi Mom! You know those clouds that I was talking about that were approaching over the mountains...well, yes they are here now..."

Well like PC said it's good for the health - if you ever read anything about men's bowels - well they are a mess - so good for you.
Yeah i talk to my mom once every couple of months ... we chat for ten minutes ... love her to death - but not much in common .... her 65 year old retired woman born and raised in a small town ... me much younger - adrenalin junky - work 42 day weeks in SE Asia.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

van_guy

P.C. wrote:

I think this sums up the 'daily phone calls from mom'. I think both situations require a little change in diet.  Van....I recommend a piece of cheese be incorporated into your daily diet.  SD...I recommend cutting down on milk.

PC ??  are you suggesting SD stop drinking mother's milk???  catty

P.C.

42 day weeks ?  YOU need to learn how to RELAX !!!!!!!  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a070.gif" border=0]      

P.C.

PC ??  are you suggesting SD stop drinking mother's milk???  catty

[/DIV]
Meow.

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
42 day weeks ?  YOU need to learn how to RELAX !!!!!!!  [img style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a070.gif[/img]

6 weeks x 7 days a week = 42 days in my week, of course my weekend is two weeks long.

stretchedout

She called again this morning well before 8am, while we were in bed.  Oh well, so much for "morning love".  If it ain't the dog it is phone calls!!!

Re. 3 bowel movements a day, I say right on bro!  You're digestive system is efficient.  I've had mine so efficient that I've eliminated the previous meal prior to the next.  I suggest a 20 day herbal supplement which one takes prior to each meal.  And of course, fruit for breakfast, veggies and fish for lunch and brown rice or potato, high volume meat (poultry breasts or deep sea fish) and veggies for dinner.  Flax seed oil with the veggies to help lube it all - but if cooking veggies only put the oil on after the grub is on your plate.  PAW (peacans, almonds and walnuts) in small portions if hungry inbetween meals.

Cheese is garbage to the human body, as is all dairy.  There are way better sources of protein, calcium, fat and sodium out there.  And John Hopkins confirms that dairy supports the growth of cancer cells - mucous forming, yikes!    
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

P.C.

According to that math, it sounds like your weekend is 14 weeks.....lol  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c028.gif" border=0]  

stretchedout

P.C. wrote:
 3 times a day at least ????  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a093.gif" border=0]  Yipes !

PC, you look constipated - is that your face when you're on the potty?

stretchedout

Sportsdude wrote:
I my mother calls me 3 times a day at least, I call her just as much. If a girl in my life can't understand that, well then that's her loss (so far they think its funny and join in the conversations). I doubt this is a mother worrying about her daughter. Maybe they just like talking on the phone? They've got a good relationship who knows.  

-------------------

"They", meaning there is a huge turnover?  Perhaps they are laughing at you before they leave?
No man should talk to his Mother six times per day unless she is dying.  Hope that ain't the case, but heck, 155,000 people die everyday so eventually it is your turn.

P.C.

Good Gawwwd....don't tell him to eat flax oil.  We'll never see him.

So....you didn't mention if these frequent calls bother your wife.      

P.C.

PC, you look constipated - is that your face when you're on the potty?

I'm not sure.  I often forget to bring a mirror.

Van

stretchedout wrote:
She called again this morning well before 8am, while we were in bed.  Oh well, so much for "morning love".  If it ain't the dog it is phone calls!!!

Re. 3 bowel movements a day, I say right on bro!  You're digestive system is efficient.  I've had mine so efficient that I've eliminated the previous meal prior to the next.  I suggest a 20 day herbal supplement which one takes prior to each meal.  And of course, fruit for breakfast, veggies and fish for lunch and brown rice or potato, high volume meat (poultry breasts or deep sea fish) and veggies for dinner.  Flax seed oil with the veggies to help lube it all - but if cooking veggies only put the oil on after the grub is on your plate.  PAW (peacans, almonds and walnuts) in small portions if hungry inbetween meals.

Cheese is garbage to the human body, as is all dairy.  There are way better sources of protein, calcium, fat and sodium out there.  And John Hopkins confirms that dairy supports the growth of cancer cells - mucous forming, yikes!

Wow! You know your healthy eating!

I actually don't always have 3. It was more a comment on the 3 phone calls. Yes, sometimes 3...probably should not talk about that anymore.

Cheese is practically a junk food, but so yummy! Small doses, it is great.

I like flax in my bread. I heard if you use a grinder to grind the seeds, your body appreciates it all the more.  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

stretchedout

Sometimes the wife says after the calls that she has no idea what her Mother said.  

P.C.

I can imagine daily calls would put one into 'robo' mode.  Would she ever ask her to not call so often?

|