The Movies Thread

Started by Van, Mar 19 08 08:12

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

P.C. WALL-E comes out this weekend.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I can't wait to watch Dark Knight and The Mummy 3.  

I had a Mummy one and two marathon the other night and enjoyed the adventure.  And, I've been o.d'ing on Jet Li lately.  

Oh, and Wall-E was an excellent movie.  Great for lil kiddies.  Hancock was also very enjoyable.  

Sportsdude

Glad you enjoyed WALL-E pl.

They had a 3:20am showing of the Dark Knight this morning, work ran a little late, couldn't of made it down to the movie theatre in time. 3:20 in the morning! crazy.

purelife

Did you see Wall-E?  I just loved the beginning lil cartoon clip.... too cute!  There were so many kids in the theatre...

I think it's a movie worth buying on DVD. :)  

Sportsdude

Yeah I love that movie. I kept telling everyone on here about it months before it was coming out. lol

I saw the midnight showing, it was just my mom, sister and I. Felt so rebelious seeing a rated G movie at midnight! lol

I'm convinced WALL-E represents my love life, except the girl robot doesn't come for me when I'm in peril. haha

purelife

I liked how they spoke to each other.  Too cute and innocent!

Sportsdude

indeed. The movie was soo good.  

Lise

Wall E looks a tad boring to me...... but I'm so pumped up to watch Batman. EAT HIS SHORTS, WALL E!!! Bwahahahahaha!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Heckyl enjoyed Wall-E.  Jeckyl thought it was boring.

Watched Juno on DVD the other night.  Hilarious!  Plus, lotsa Vancouver scenes.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

I'm banned from watching a Vancouver movie with the relatives. I keep pointing out stuff. lol

purelife

We saw Dark Knight and loved it.  Awesome movie. :)    

Sportsdude

The girls and I went to see Mamma Mia. Had a good time. :)

purelife

That movie looked cute when I saw the trailer.  Did you enjoy it?  

Sportsdude

Yup. It was great. Love the songs and I couldn't stop laughing when I saw Benny and Bjorn in the movie. Good summer movie.    

Lise

Juno is excellent. My friend loan me the DVD and I loved it. Very quirky, very Canadian. Cried like crazy in the end. What's her name...... Ellen Page? She's good.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|