exotic interesting food you have had

Started by purelife, Mar 07 08 11:22

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

lol....I'm painfully aware of all my flaws, but I've made peace with them.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

van_guy

Michel wrote:
lol I remember van guy once saying that vegetarian was an Indian word meaning bad hunter    

Michel has a memory like a freakin' elephant.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

P.C.

He does indeed.

Hub always says, Man didn't fight his way to the top of the food chain to eat lettuce....or something of the like.

Michel

van_guy

Michel,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfrqySjEDxs

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Michel

Lil Me

What would elepahant meat taste like?  Slightly gamey?!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Orik

[h2]Hi van guy i shall do my best to answer ur questions
[/h2] honey pot ant is a naturally filled ant specieis
[img style="width: 270px; height: 202px;" src="http://www.myrmecos.net/formicinae/MyrmecoMex5.JPG[/img]
[h2]Ingredients[/h2][h2]1 bowlful of honeypot ants, Melophorus bagoti [/h2][em][/em]                 [h2]Preparation[/h2]                 Hold an ant by the head and simply bite off the honey sack, letting the nectar slide down your throat. This is the best way to eat the honey.[/p]                 Other ways are to squeeze it into a glass and drink it, or to fill a chocolate cup half full of honey, top with whipped cream and decorate with a frozen honeypot ant.[/p] [h3]Notes[/h3]                 Honeypot ants are special worker ants that store the nectar gathered by their nest-mates. They are too full to move so they hang upside down in the nest.[/p]                 These ants are considered a delicacy by the Aborigines and have been incorporated into many recipes that are popular across Australia.[/p]now as for cannibalism... why the hell not buddy's dead and its me or eating some dead guy i got no problem eating some dead guy... now as if i had to kill that guy... im not sure i could do tha...t but make a person hungry enough they might..[/p]as for eating Fido or fluffy... i have no problem killing and eating a dog or a cat or a seal or a rabbit... food is food and the only perspective we have is the way we view food items. i was raised to see rabbits as a food source others see them as a pet.. i see them as dinner lunch or breakfast... it is a matter of upbringing
[/p]
[/p]if these people grw up in a 3rd world country were food sources are not readily available and they had to eat cat rat and dog. they would be less squimish about wat to consider a food sorce...[/p]
[/p]bring on the meat and the brbq... hell yeah bring on fresh fruits and veggies too...damn i m hungry now... wonder if theirs any mice in the mouse traps today... lol just kidding. its hotdogs with served with diced, fried tommatoes and onions
[/p]
[/p]  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

P.C.

[img class=alignnone title="bunny cry!" style="WIDTH: 459px; HEIGHT: 422px" height=518 alt="" src="http://wearehugh.com/public/2006/07/you-make-bunny-cry.jpg" width=579].

P.C.

P.C.

Orik

warning the following link
may be disturbing to some viewers

[font style="font-family: Arial Black; color: rgb(255, 64, 64);" size="5"][a href="http://www.animalwritings.com/images/rabbit_hanging_2.jpg"]rabbit slaughter house [/a][/font]

this is not for the weak or faint of heart

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

|