Costco Lovers!

Started by purelife, Mar 06 08 01:59

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

The $7.99 ribs and fries is at the Bby Costco now.
 Still haven't eaten any.
 *makes mental note to go eat at Costco*

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

how cheaper would costco room organizers be compared to other places?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Mr PL is sick and tired of eating chicken strips and fries.  Next time we go there (likely this weekend), we're going to try the ribs.  I will report back. :)

SD - Costco won't have what you're looking for.  Better luck with Walmart.

Sportsdude

Oh okay, I thought Costco had everything. lol hehe  

purelife

Their room organizers are expensive and probably not affordable for students.  You want plastic tubs, bins, plastic drawers.  Walmart (even Stupidstore) sells plenty of that for cheap.  Heck, the States sell them for even cheaper at Target.

Sportsdude

Ah I see. Yeah, I know where to go now. thanks!  

purelife

Tried the ribs.  Yummy!  Have you tried 'em yet, Lil Me?

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

purelife

I saw a new product there in the frozen aisle.

It's the Amy's organic veggie lasagna.  6 portions for about 12 something.  It is sooo yummeeeeeee.....

Ya gotta go to the Willingdon one, Michel.  Bigger and better and NEWER!

Lil Me

Mr LM and I went to Costco in Bby last week.  He made the comment that people were thinner in Bby.  We live further out in the 'burbs and the average person at our local Costco tends to be quite...large.

Michel

purelife

It must be the air, Lil Me...  

Michel

purelife

LOL!  I don't think it's wise to call a women fatso especially when this women is planning to get a black belt in tkd, Michel.

|