Costco Lovers!

Started by purelife, Mar 06 08 01:59

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Oui Oui

Michel wrote:
Yeah, I assume it's probably the same everywhere. I will ask before I get the membership card just to make sure at the location close to my place. Thanks PL.[/DIV]
 I have done hundreds of prints from the Wellingdon store.  The back of the prints say "Fuji Crystal Archive".  

Michel

purelife

The grape tomatoes they sell are so delicious and juicy.  Has anyone had them yet?

49er

Gas'd my car at Costco today...........gas price $2.50/gallon, a month ago $4.50/gal

P.C.

Wow....that's a nice treat 49er.  The drop has been nice, that's for sure.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

well, on my way there to stock up for the halloween party.. yase!  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Finally caved into getting the Costco Amex card.  I had a fight with Amex about 10 years ago, and I cut up my card and sent it back to them in a huff.

But today, they gave me a nice wallet for signing up :)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

What are the benefits of a Costco Amex card ?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

You can use it at Costco instead of cash/debit, plus anywhere else.  You get a 2% cash rebate.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

49er

plus you get 3% rebate for gas puchases, restaurants and travel charges; extended warranties on purchases; travel insurance if pay w/ card    

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
Finally caved into getting the Costco Amex card.  I had a fight with Amex about 10 years ago, and I cut up my card and sent it back to them in a huff.

But today, they gave me a nice wallet for signing up :)

We have this too LM.. good deal when you do the math.

Plus its a good card because of your picture being on it. I think they ALL should be like that.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Does the Amex card offer the same cash back option as the Exec card?  I currently have the exec card.

Michel

Lil Me

Costco doesn't have paint.  HD and Rona do, but good luck getting help :)  The smaller paint stores are probably better if you want a colour consult.

purelife- The Amex rebate is in addition to the Exec membership rebate.

Michel

|