hold on folks...

Started by trikky faag, Jul 27 07 08:42

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Ace

Speaking of plants, I've gotta go for a few minutes.
I'd promised Grandmother I'd water the plants...

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

Mods who say Ni

Ecky, Ecky, Ecky, Ptang, Zoo Ping!

Russ

What kind of plants does your grandmother have? My grandmother has the type I like to take care of.. plastic ones.

Um ' mods who say Ni', I have no clue what you are attempting to say.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Ace

Unfortunately they're real plants.  I'm not sure what their actual 'names' are...  Some are Roses, that much I know, and they're actually growing quite well...  
The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

Ace

"Um ' mods who say Ni', I have no clue what you are attempting to say"

Don't worry...  neither do they.
                                                                                                                     [table style="table-layout: fixed;" border="0" width="100%"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" class="smalltext" align="left" width="100%"]                         
[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  

Ace

Anyhow, It's getting late.
If you want to toss me the login procedure, and a few notes, I'm here...

Russ

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Ace

Take care, Russ...  

Ace

I'll be hitting the sack shortly too...
Goodnight to all here, and may I wish you all the very best of luck...

trikky faag

Ace wrote:
[BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"] [DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]I'm just a pole smoker

By the way, this is the name that appears on my email.  Although the last name isn't real, I don't think it's very professional for a member of the DV team to be posting this...  And yes, I know what 'position' you hold there...

any private or otherwise confidential info garnered from you under all manner of disguises can and will be used against you.

such information can include, but not limited to, your

o   email
o   real name
o   address
o   picture
o   work place
o   family origin
o   medical history...

or anything else you care to divulge, or are coaxed into disclosing under various pretenses of friendship and camaraderie.

you're neither the first nor the last person whose confidence has been betrayed on dv.

such personal details are used to harrass, flame, intimidate, and most importantly to hurt the other person.

we enjoy it that way.

when/if you ever become a mod, you'll learn to enjoy it also.

Ace

Whenever you're ready...

shpling

hello late-nighterz!

ace - you're still here!!!

and tf, all i can say is.. tff :))))

gnite all  

Ace

Goodnight to you too, s!  Take care of yourself...  

Ace

This thread is on fire...  

Ace

Bedtime for real this time.
If you have anything else to produce, you know my addy...
Goodnight.

|