Summer!!

Started by Sportsdude, Jun 21 07 11:02

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

SD....your map shows 28 regions.  (just so you don't miss out on any exploring)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

it does? *goes to check*

d'oh!

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Number 9 is teh BEST!!

Michel

Turn me on dead man, turn me on deadman, turn me on deadman, turn me on deadman...

Lise

Summer? What summer. It's June and raining cats and dogs. My garden isn't complaining but I can do without the wet weather for a change.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Devil

Summer is here! yay!

my plans are finishing a few projects through my work

A mid summer trip to South Florida with work...(then I will have to make a decision soon after that)

Going to our cabin for a bit in July, this is what I am looking forward to the most...some R&R!

Hopefully a trip to Portland sometime too to see an amigo there. We camped along the coast in Oregon in 2005, just my son and I , it ruled! We may try to do that again in late August.  

Michel

Last two months in Van have not been very good so far. Is it normal weather here ?

Sportsdude

apparently not. I read something in the Sun about 'Where's Summer?'  

Michel

OK if it's bad at the point that the media talk about it, it's good to know then.

Sportsdude

It's suppose to be in the lower 20's in june, mid-20's to upper 20's in July and August.  

Devil

Actually, Vancouver can have some pretty hot, sunny, sweaty summers. It can stay sunny for long periods of time in July and August.

Sportsdude

Vancouver hot? lol.
Although you guys don't have air conditioning up their so I guess it would be 'hotter'.

Devil

ok, maybe not St.Louy summer hot, but definately into the late 20s in July. Usually people are not dying from heat stroke like in T.O.

Sportsdude

high 20's! love it!  

Michel

Me either, just can't wait to see the real Van summer then, cos I don't want to regret those 34 and 38 celcius humidex from Ottawa and Montréal.

|