Dollarama Rules!!!

Started by Lise, May 25 07 12:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

To missy purelife!!

Thank you for pointing out that store. I'm so in love with cheap cheap cheap cheap bargain stuff! And did I mention it's HUGE??!!?!?!?!

Not only did I find my el-cheapo pinata (ok, it's a box but it works fine) but I found colorful plates and gardening supplies.

Love this place. If it was a man, I'd think I would commit a love affair.........
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

I knew that you'd LOVE it as much as I do!  It's bigger than any dollar store that I've ever seen, including Dollar Giant!  And, they have more room for stuff.  :))))

Ok, you owe me 10 blesses. ;)  

Sportsdude

what do they sell?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

TehBorken

Sportsdude wrote:
what do they sell?  

"Dollarama"? I'd guess things for a dollar or so...?

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Schadenfreude

Lise wrote:
To missy purelife!!

Thank you for pointing out that store. I'm so in love with cheap cheap cheap cheap bargain stuff! And did I mention it's HUGE??!!?!?!?!

Not only did I find my el-cheapo pinata (ok, it's a box but it works fine) but I found colorful plates and gardening supplies.

Love this place. If it was a man, I'd think I would commit a love affair.........

Winnipeg has had a Dollarama for about 5 years. My wife just had to stop there when we went back to Manitoba for holidays last summer. I'm not sure I should tell her that one has opened here.

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Sportsdude

well duh, but there's like levels of quality between dollar stores. The ones around here are not so great.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

TehBorken

Sportsdude wrote:
well duh, but there's like levels of quality between dollar stores. The ones around here are not so great.  

You asked me what they sold; I told you. You didn't ask me about the quality.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

purelife

Is this the first Dollarama?  

Schadey, tell your wife that it's located in Metrotown beside Future Shop. :)))

Schadenfreude

purelife wrote:
Is this the first Dollarama?  

Schadey, tell your wife that it's located in Metrotown beside Future Shop. :)))

I think it's the first one in the GVRD.

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."