Queen of New Westminster Day

Started by Capt. Crunch, May 24 07 12:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. Crunch

It's so beautiful out today.
It's definately a  Queen of New Westminster Day & beleive me, if I had the $$
I'd be on her, digital camera in tow, taking pic after pic of the beautiful scenery.
Sigh...

Lise

*throws virtual dollars at Capt.*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Who's the Queen of New West?
I know the princess is purelife. tehehehe

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sawdust

There are a lot of queens in the fleet. Some of them we affectionatly refer to as " The Queen of Much Needed Repair"

Queen of New Westminster

[TABLE width=450] [TBODY] [TR] [TD width="50%"]Built:[/TD] [TD align=left]1964, Victoria[/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]Overall Length:[/TD] [TD align=left]129.96 m (426'4")[/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]Gross Tonnage:[/TD] [TD align=left]8,785.86[/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]Car Capacity: [/TD] [TD align=left]294[/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]Passenger & Crew Capacity: [/TD] [TD align=left]1,340[/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]Service Speed:[/TD] [TD align=left]20.3 knots[/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]Horsepower:[/TD] [TD align=left]16,800[/TD][/TR] [TR vAlign=top] [TD]Amenities: [/TD] [TD align=left]Cafeteria (featuring White Spot Triple O's), snack bar, gift shop, video arcade, children's play area, telephones, elevators, washroom for people with disabilities, tourist information (brochures)[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]  
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Sportsdude

ah yes and then there's the Queen of the North taking a nap on the bottom of the sea.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."