HOW DO I GET AROUND BAN ON DV???

Started by BANNED!, May 23 07 06:53

Previous topic - Next topic

BANNED!

I've changed my IP using the IP CONFIG command, several times - still no dice.
Any ideas?

P.C.

Be nicer?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Salty Dog

wait awhile and do penence and then smartin up!

P.C.

I was banned for a year.....so I have no good answers......lol  (well not me specifically....but my IP)

Lise

Sleep with Mike. His standards have not improved.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Orik

i always thought his kind lived in sewers  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

zink

what did you do to be banned, in the first place?

P.C.

I was only joking about the 'be nicer' comment, because I know for certain that you don't necessarily have to DO anything to be banned.  

BANNED! (On the run)

I guess what I was guilty of was "Spamming" NOT advertising any particular product, just being a shit-disturber, out of boredom.

Yeah, I was a bad boy, but still if any tech savvy Nerds can offer any hints how to beat the ban, I would be SO greatful!  

GORDY GAMBINO a1

BANNED! (On the run) wrote:
 I guess what I was guilty of was "Spamming" NOT advertising any particular product, just being a shit-disturber, out of boredom.

Yeah, I was a bad boy, but still if any tech savvy Nerds can offer any hints how to beat the ban, I would be SO greatful!

So would i. These bastards have banned me twice! I probably deserve it as some (actually all ) of my comments are caustic. I want to get back on ,tell Mike the homo to go and take a flying f.uck and get banned again. These Canucks seem to take offense to everything they really seem to have a problem.If anyone knows how to stuff up their board or download a virus or a trogan horse pls let us know so we can really stuff them up cos thats the sort of bastard that i am .DV SUCKS!

P.C.

Oh Gordy....you sweet talker you.  THAT'LL git you back!  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

WS

Hello, my lovely DS posters...  and Gordy, long time no see!  
Nothing gold can stay.

GORDY GAMBINO a1

Hello to all. Still don't know how to get past this DV issue perhaps if i rent at an internet cafe. At least i'd only have to rent for one day.!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah i might give it a go.

DV still sucks though. There are some on that site with the iq of a goldfish. F.uck are they dumb bastards.