King of Queens Ended!

Started by Lise, May 17 07 12:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Did anyone catch the last episode? So sad!!! That show rocks. I can't believe it ended!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

really? hmm to me it was just one of those shows.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear you say that, SD!! *takes out bat*  That's one of my favorite shows. Love Doug and Carrie... I'll miss them, that's for sure.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

hehehe
Its okay, I'm not really a fan of taped in front of a studio audience comedies. I like Entourage, Scrubs.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I don't often get the chance to watch that show but when I do, that couple was always fun to watch.  Too bad they're leaving, but I'm sure that reruns would be around.  I still watch the occasional Friends rerun.

Sparkleface

I saw it!!!!! Doug was going to devorce Carrie for keeping the apartment. Author's wifey person decided not to marry him because she thought he was gay, so he married spence's mom. The adoption place called and  gave them a picture of a baby they could have. Carrie and Doug were going to get 'devorced' and they both wanted the baby so they raced to the airport, each trying to get the baby first. BUT!! On the plane they made up and got back togeather, and Carrie was pregnant!! So in the end they had two babies, Author came back in the end also, saying his marriage didn't 'work out'.

=P
Oh Hai.=3