Dirty Dancing 20th Year Re-Release

Started by Lil Me, Apr 27 07 09:50

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

Speaking of dirty dancing, has any one of you, male or female, mastered pole dancing?

Sportsdude

nope, I'd break the pole. Have you pl?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

I actually went to a "pole dancing party" that one of my friends had for her bday.  The instructor brought the pole and gave lessons.  I'm not the most co-ordinated bear and not a very dance-y person, so I hid behind the buffet table after the first few moves.  It got complicated very quickly.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Schadenfreude

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Sportsdude

I think its a lost art, much like the bank shot in basketball or pig latin. Those places that have these 'dirty dancing' don't do it.  

purelife

Hmm, I haven't tried it yet but that shindig you went to LM sounds fun!  :))

Lil Me

It was ok.  I'm more about the food, drinks and chitchat.  I really don't dance.  And I seriously lack boobs, so I can't do any dancing of the "exotic" sort without feeling silly.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Have you salsa'd before LM?  

Sportsdude

I think its more about having fun in those parties then going buck nekkid.  

Lil Me

purelife wrote:
Have you salsa'd before LM? --
 No.  Looks difficult.

P.C.

If this song doesn't put you in the mood to do a lil peel, nothing will.

Patricia the Stripper....Chris de Burgh.  I can NOT sit idly by when it plays.  Good thing you're not likely to hear it at the mall.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

P.C. the Stripper...you go grrrrl.

P.C.

LOL....Lil Me[FONT size=4]....get this song[/FONT] !!!!!   Trust me.  It's lovely !

Lil Me

Ok.  I just listened to it.  Catchy ditty.  Makes me want to sing.  (not strip!)  I'm more comfortable with my Triumph brand padded t-shirt bra ON, thank you!  

P.C.

Ya didn't get into the mode ?????  Oh c'mon.... I don't know what it is about that song that does it for me. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]

|